Arcanine X Male Reader: Burning Lust

(Y/N) - Your name
There's a lemon in this part, so I'm gonna write a little non lemon end and the lemon right after it. If you don't want to read mature content, just read the non lemon ending and skip to the bottom. If you're interested, read the whole thing through. It's my first time writing a lemon, so sorry if it's bad.
(By the way, I drew this Arcanine myself! If you want art with your requests, let me know!)

You were walking out of a bakery with fresh baked bread. As you were walking back to your house, you saw a poor little Growlithe looking at the bread you were holding.

"Aww are you hungry little guy?" The Growlithe sat up shakily.
"Here you go." You tore off a piece a bread and held it out to the Growlithe.
"Growl?" The Pokemon gets closer, then sniffs your hand and then ate the bread.
"There you go! Well goodbye!" You started to leave the Growlithe, but it starts to follow you.
"What's wrong? You want to come with me, Growlithe?"
"Growl!" The Growlithe jumped up and licks your face.
"Aww so cute! Let's go then!"

The Growlithe happily follows you back to your house. You made dinner for you and Growlithe and you started to get sleepy.

*yawn* "I'm gonna go to sleep. Come on Growlithe." You got into bed and Growlithe jumps under the blanket with you.
"Goodnight Growlithe." The Growlithe sleeps soundly on your belly. You accidentally kicked your shelf and something fell on Growlithe.

~next morning~
"Ugh, why am I so heavy?" You look under the blanket and see a Arcanine on top of you.
"Oh my god! Growlithe, how did you evolve?!" You looked at your shelf and saw the red orange stone gone.
"Oh, the stone was a Fire Stone!"
"Arc!" Arcanine responds and licks your face.

You spend the day with Arcanine at the park. You started to get tired after walking around the park.

"Whew, I'm beat. Oh man, we still have to walk back home too." You fell on top of Arcanine.
"Arc? Arc!" Arcanine carried you home and tucked you in. Sort of. He tossed the blanket off the bed, dropped you on the bed and threw the blanket on top of you. He then got himself comfortable and slept next to you on the floor.

~next day~
You woke up the next day to snoring. You reached to pet Arcanine.

"Morning Arcanine."
"Mmm, morning (Y/N)."
"Wait a minute. AHHHHH!!!" You saw a handsome guy laying next to you.
"(Y/N)! What's wrong?!" The guy got up and looked around frantically.
"Who, who, who..."
"(Y/N) tell me what's wrong. Please."
"Who the hell are you?! Where is Arcanine? ARCANINE!!!"
"(Y/N) it's me! I'm Arcanine!"
"You're not Arcanine! He's a Pokemon!"
"But I am Arcanine! I don't know what happened to me!"

After getting a better look, the guy does look like Arcanine. Light yellow and slightly orange hair, a pair of red orange eyes, big, strong chest and oh my god he's naked.

"AHHHH PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!!" I blushed, went under the blanket and threw a pillow at him to cover up.
"Do you believe me then?!"
"No! How did we meet?!"
"By the bakery and you gave me bread!"
"How much?"
"A small piece you tore off." The guy started to remove the pillow from 'there.'
"PUT THAT PILLOW BACK 'THERE' NOW." I said firmly.
"You liked what you saw, don't you~"
"Get the hell outta my house, Arcanine."
"You don't really beli... Oh! Yay you believe me!"
"Yes I do. You're still as cute as your Growlithe form!" You petted his head.
"Ahh. This feels good. So did you like the show~" Arcanine said in a rather sexy voice.
"Don't push it perv."
"Fine." He dropped the pillow.
"I'm gonna get you some clothes. Don't leave the house like that ok?!" You said looking away.
"Alright!" Arcanine jumped on the bed and started to sleep again. You tucked him in and then left.

~a month later~
Arcanine has spent a lot more time with you after getting clothes. He got a orange and black stripe shirt, black pants with three orange stripes going down on each leg, and light orange shoes, gloves and bandana. He learned to suppress his Pokemon instincts in public, but would always play around and want you to pet him at home. He would get jealous around your friends and always try to find an excuse to touch you. Right now, you two were at the same park when Arcanine was still a Pokemon, and you were getting tired again.