Christmas Special - Latios X Reader: Miraculous Soul

(Y/N) - Your Name
Honestly I forgot who requested this part, but I'm gonna make this the Christmas special. Whoever requested this part, hopefully you'll see it and if you want I'll add your name, just let me know. This will be a continuation of the "Latios X Reader Azure Dreams" part.

You and Latios were expecting a newborn around January. At first, Latios panicked. You had to chase him on foot while he ran. As he was preparing to fly, you summoned Latias. She was already airborne and smacked Latios back to the ground. She then rants on about the wonders of being a parent. Now, on the night of Christmas Eve, you were flying to New York City to explore all the Christmas themed attractions there. Being mindful of your large stomach due to the baby, Latias slowly descended to land.

"Allow me." You yelped as Latios gracefully and gently lifted you into his arms.
"Latios! You almost gave (Y/N) a heart attack!" Latias yelled at him.
"Well you're not helping either! Isn't she suppose to be in a calm and relaxed environment," he steals a kiss before continuing, "than to be present in a violent one?" He smirked as Latias didn't have a comeback.
"Can you put me down now? I can walk." You asked.
"Sure." You were set down onto a bench. "Now, where to first?"

You looked around the city and the list of things you wrote down to remind you of what you wanted to see. You decided on seeing a show on Broadway. Despite the outrageous price of the tickets, you were in a trance watching the performers dance and frolic onstage. Midway through the show, you felt a kick from the baby.

"Psst, Latios." You whispered.
"What is it?" He responded.
"I felt the baby kick." You smiled.
"Really?" He put his hand onto your stomach as the baby kicked again. And again. And again harder.
"Wow! Our child's really energetic!" Latios chuckled.
"Latios, I don't think it's tha-" You gasped in pain.
"(Y/N)?" Latias asked, sensing something was wrong.
"I think I'm, AH!" You winced in pain.
"Hold on." Latias quickly examined you.
"What's happening?" Latios asked.
"Oh my Arceus, she's in labor!" She says in a hushed voice. "We have to get her to a hospital NOW!"

Without thinking, Latios immediately picked you up and ran out of the theater, ignoring the questioning looks from the audience. Transforming into his Pokemon form, Latios was preparing for flight as Latias helped you onto him. Getting the approval from his sister, he sped to the nearest hospital. Unfortunately, he still had difficulty navigating through skyscrapers.

"Latios! What are you doing?!" Latias yelled as she held onto him for dear life and keeping you balanced.
"Oh no! Latias do something!" Latios was about to crash into a building.
"BAKAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Latias used Protect in an attempt to cushion the impact, but more importantly to keep you safe. Good news: You three were safe. The building, different story. Luckily, you three crash landed into the hospital.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF?!" The receptionist yelled in shock as she saw Latios in his Pokemon form.
"No time to explain! She's in labor and we were just trying to get her here as fast as we could! Please help her!"

The doctors and nurses scrambled to get you to a room for you to give birth in. Meanwhile, Latios and Latias were working out on the payments to repair the damages.

~timeskip~
For what it seemed to be an eternity for Latios, you successfully had your baby. He entered the room to see his child.

"Congratulations, Latios. You're now the father of a healthy baby (boy/girl your choice)." The doctor said.

Looking towards you, he sees your beautiful smiling face and his (son/daughter) in your arms.

"(He's/she's) fantastic." You softly said.
"(He/she) sure is." Latios tickles his child.

On the radio beside you, it said, "Well folks, it's now midnight. Merry Christmas everyone!"
"It's a miracle. A month early, but perfectly fine." You said.

This Christmas, not only you were with the man you loved, but you two received a invaluable gift that you will treasure forever.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope that everyone is having an awesome day. As I said, I did draw the Pokemon featured in the special:

 As I said, I did draw the Pokemon featured in the special:

I tried my best in creating the picture. I hope you enjoyed reading this special, other Christmas specials created by other people, enjoy your gifts you received, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you. -Shadyperson123