Yandere Incineroar X Gender Neutral Reader: Twisted Mind

(Y/N) - Your Name
This part has been requested by @Silversoul71 Be warned. This will have a darker plot. I hope you enjoy!

It was nowhere. It was everywhere. Bloodlust and death oozed through the corridors. Your squad vanished in the manor, the stench of the rose red fluid in their bodies being the only remains of their existence. Even after scanning through the building dozens of times, you were not able to find their bodies. ANY bodies.

You start to panic. You made sure your gun was ready to be fired at any time. All alone and afraid, getting nauseous from the scent of blood, you wanted to escape. You ran back to the main entrance, but it was blocked by debris. You didn't remember anything loose, however losing your mind probably blocked out the sound of destruction. You backed away and fell into a trapdoor. The second you made contact with the ground, the lights turned on. The stench became overwhelmingly stronger. You turned around and there they were. All the missing people, scattered, dismembered, tortured, raped and looked like some parts were eaten. Taking a closer look, the arms, legs, fingers, even the blood splatter spelled something you feared:

(Y/N) and Incineroar
Together Forever

There was also a blood stained picture of him holding you lovingly in his arms. You turned around. He was there. All grown up, Incineroar was right before your eyes, holding his latest victim. He threw the lifeless body at you, making you fall to the ground. He quickly picked you up and restrained you. Once your arms, wrists, ankles and legs were tied, he lifted you onto his shoulder.

"Look at it, (Y/N). Look at the display of art. They're all worthless dolls compared to you." His words slithered up your spine.

"Why? How could you do this?!" You questioned furiously.

"Remember when you banished me to that isolated asylum?" He responded.

~flashback~
You and Incineroar were together for over a year. You two never really showed it in public, but man he cared for you. Once the coast was clear, he even carried you home from school after you graduated high school. Not only did the both of you made it to graduation, but you two also celebrated Incineroar evolving from Torracat back from your junior year.

"Wanna spend the first night of no school at my house?" He offered.

"We got invited to a party. Wanna get ready for it instead?" You asked.

"Fine."

You two went to the party an hour later. Incineroar was catching up with his friends while you were doing your own thing. Then a wasted guy came up to you and started to check you out.

"Wooooooow. Not sure if *belch* if you're a guy or chick, but I'm into it!" You couldn't see the guy's face clearly since it was dark. He gropes you very sensuality and laughs like an complete idiot.

"Hey get off me!" You push him away from you.

"Oh come on, baby. Let's have some fun~"

Before he could continue, Incineroar brutality threw him into the wall. The other guests tried to calm him down, but he knocked them all out. He went to the guy that was feeling you up and clawed at him. His guts and blood rained down on him as Incineroar continued his attack. You recognized the guy to be one of your friends you kinda had a soft spot for before Incineroar came along. You begged him to stop; he refused. In fact, once he finished of the first, he went after the rest of your friends at the party. Not being able to take it anymore, you knock him out by smashing a frying pan on his head repeatedly, restrained him and calling the police. Soon after, he was sentenced to be sent to an asylum.

~flashback end~
"Now, if you weren't you, I would 'fool around' with your body until you break. But, I broke out of that wasteland just to see you, so you're going to last."

The fear of being his servant made you jump and slip off his shoulder. You heard the ropes snap as your arms and legs were freed. You pulled out your gun.

"Incineroar, I will never, and I mean NEVER be yours. You've done unspeakable crimes over the years, so unless you want me to shoot, I suggest surrendering now!" You yelled.
"HA! You don't have th-"

One shot to his leg.

"Please... I know deep down you know this is wrong." You pleaded.
"You little... You'll pay for-"

Another shot to the next leg. He topples over, using his arms to remain balanced.

"Last chance." You firmly stated.
"YOU WILL BE MINE (Y/N)!" He was too far gone.
"Goodbye Incineroar..."

A tear escaped your eye as you fired your silver bullet through his skull. You wished things could've been different. You wished you could've saved him from turning into a sociopath. Who knew that your former love transforming to a monster can still hurt after years of detachment?