Yandere Alolan Ninetales X Gender Neutral Reader: Frozen Wasteland

(Y/N) - Your Name
This part was requested by @Silversoul71 Hope you enjoy!

"I tried to play fair, but it looks like the competition for (Y/N) just keeps growing. Maybe it's time for them to chill out."

Ninetales, the Ice Fairy kitsune, had seen you only a week ago and she was love struck instantly. You recently moved from another region to Alola and just happened to live on the same block as her. She was shy at the beginning, so she didn't approach you directly. Well, she should regretted that decision when one of her friends, Tsareena, greeted you and you two quickly became friends. Ninetales became so jealous that she tried to force herself onto you. Bumping into you, asking you and only you questions, "accidentally" tripping and falling on you, nothing worked. Tsareena invited her and (Y/N) to meet up at a Malasalda shop.

"Hey girl!" Tsareena ran up to Ninetales and hugged her.
"I swear to god if this damn diva doesn't get off me and my (Y/N)..." Ninetales thought to herself.
"So how have you been?" The fruit queen asked.
"Been better. You?" The fox responded trying her hardest not to twitch out of hatred.
"I'm doing great! So we're friends, right?"
"Besties!" She tried to sound convincing.
"I want to ask (Y/N) out."

Her best friend just broke the ice for Ninetales.

"WHAT?!?!?! OH OH OH!!! THIS WHORE DEFINITELY IS GETTING WHAT SHE DESERVES!!!" She thought to herself. She didn't notice you walking over.
"Ninetales?" Tsareena was waving her hand at Ninetales.
"See you in a icy hell! You should of stayed in the jungle where you belonged!" The ice fox used Blizzard.
"Tsareena watch out!" You pushed her out of the way and took the hit.
"(Y/N) no!" You became encased in an ice block.
"You crazy bitch! I'm outta here!" Tsareena started to run.
"You're not getting away!" Ninetales chased the grass princess, freezing everything in her path.

Soon after she froze Tsareena and broke the ice until only shards of her body were left, Ninetales returned to you ice statue and picked you out of the ground.

"Don't worry (Y/N). I'll make sure you never melt away from me. This is your new home and new friends."

Ninetales placed you in a capsule and freezes it along with the other victims she kept to love for eternity.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cold love. A drawing of Jealous Alolan Vulpix and Alolan Ninetales:

 A drawing of Jealous Alolan Vulpix and Alolan Ninetales:

Also a normal Kanto Vulpix and Ninetales cause why not?:

See ya in the next part!