Liam decided to carry the boy upstairs with his blankie and put him to bed. "Papa, wake me when midnight?" Louis asked rubbing his eyes and Liam smiled. "Do you want me to?" Liam asked. "Yeah." Louis mumbled already half asleep. "Well I'll wake you then." Liam said kissing his forehead before quietly walking out the door and over to Niall's room where loud noises were coming from. "Hey boys can you keep it down in here, louis' asleep in his room." Liam said and the 3 boys nodded quieting down a bit but Liam decided that was better than nothing as he was surprised they quietened down that much as they were extremely excited. Liam went downstairs and carried on chatting with everyone.

The three boys played for about an hour before coming downstairs and asking when midnight was. Liam looked at the clock. "Its 11o'clock now so another hour" Liam said The 3 nodded however all the parents could see there children were tired. Gemma currently had Katie curled into her side struggling to stay awake although the girl was determined not to fall asleep before her brother. They had a think of what to do and decided a game to keep them occupied.

"Ni Love go and grab a game of some kind from the backroom but go quiet in there as I don't want your dad to wake up." Liam said and Niall nodded before heading off into the backroom but Liam caught him rubbing his eyes. Niall picked up a game but accidently dropped bits. 'Sorry dad didn't mean to" the boy whispered Harry smiled slightly and sat up rubbing his eyes before looking at the time.

"It's Alright Sweetie it's nearly midnight anyway so I'd have to wake up soon." Harry said getting up as Niall picked up the pieces before Harry took Niall's hand and the pair walked off into the living room. "Hey Haz how you feeling" Liam asked as he saw his husband walk in "I'm okay." Harry replied sitting down next to his husband and cuddling into his side while Niall set up the game with the help of Adam and Jake. All the adults got involved apart from Liam and Harry who cuddled as they watched everyone having a laugh.

When it was only 10 minutes till midnight Liam went upstairs to get Louis remembering how the boy wanted Liam to wake him when it was midnight. Liam woke the boy up but sighed at seeing the boy sucking his thumb. Liam checked the boys feed was done for now so he disconnected it as he gently woke the boy.

Gemma was waking Katie who had fallen asleep. The three boys had managed to stay awake and were very excited again. "Come on loulou it's nearly midnight." Liam said softly and Louis opened an eye before reaching for Liam who happily picked him up seeing Louis still clutching his blanket. "Shall we go downstairs?" Liam asked and the boy nodded although laid his head down on Liam's shoulder while holding his blue comfort blanket extremely tightly. Liam smiled at the boy as he cuddled into him as they went downstairs to three very excitable boys. Louis whimpered at the loud noises and Liam just held him tighter as he didn't want to tell the 3 boys to be quiet as they weren't really doing anything wrong they were just excited. Liam just rubbed the boys back as he sat down next to Harry who comforted the boy to.

Niall soon came over noticing that his little brother had appeared. "Hey Lou, your awake." Niall said happily and Louis just whined. "Ni be quieter please, he's only just woke up and he's really tired so doesn't like the loud noises." Liam explained to Niall who nodded before going back over to his cousins who were more than happy to continue messing around with him. Harry switched the tv on to bring midnight in.

As it grew closer to midnight the family stood round in a circle. "No papa carry." Louis whined as Liam went to put him down and the man sighed picking him back up knowing he was extremely tired. He sighed as he held him in his right arm. He then held niall's hand and couldn't hold Harry. Harry just put his arm round Liam. Liam smiled and laid his own head on Harry's shoulder as the countdown started and Niall started bouncing with excitement.

"You want to get down and hold mine and daddy's hand" Liam asked the now excited boy. "No." Louis said as even though he was excited he was pretty content in Liam's arms and didn't really want to move. Liam smiled as they started counting down from 30 seconds "Can you help me count down from 10 Lou." Liam said as they reached 15 seconds and Louis nodded happily helping his papa count down from 10 when it was time. Louis nodded and counted from 10 downwards holding his fingers up to. Liam smiled at the youngest of the family before kissing his nose earning a giggle from the boy as he continued to count down from 10. Soon they did 3, 2 1 and could hear the fireworks on the tv.