'Yeah, yeah. I know. Rafe made me promise I would never tell this secret to anyone. Ever. Your secret is safe with me.' She tells me.

'Thank you, dimples.' She smiles at the nickname and that moment the gate opens for boarding.

We board the plane and soon after she falls asleep on my shoulder. She looks so peacefull when she sleeps. Soon I drift to sleep myself and we both wake up when the flight attendant comes to tell us that we will soon land.

Damn, we were both spent.

As we reach home, I can see her face light up with joy. She is really happy about the house. She loves it and I can't wait to see what she'll have to say about her room. I called a redecorating team and asked them to redo a bedroom to make it hers.

As she enters the house she turns around, studying every aspect of the house: the walls, the furniture, the paintings.

'What lovely paintings you have.' She says.

'Do you like them?' I ask her curious.

'Yes. They are so alive but sad at the same time. I love the colours.'

'Thank you.' I tell her.

'For what?' She asks.

'I painted them.' I smile at her.

'Really? Wow. You are quite cool.'

'A compliment. Thank you, little lady. Now let me show you to your room.'

As she opens the door I can feel my heart racing. I don't know why but I want her to like it. When she enters the room I can see pure happiness on her face and my heart is at peace.

 When she enters the room I can see pure happiness on her face and my heart is at peace

'Theo, this is my room?' She asks with a small voice. She's still amazed by it.

'Yeah. I know it doesn't quite fit the rest of my house, but when I saw how much you loved that coffee shop in LA, I figured I could do something nice for you, to make you feel more comfortable.'

She wraps her hands around my body and stays there for a few seconds.

'Thank you, beast.'

'You're welcome, dimples. Now, you explore the room while I call my sister again.'

I exit her room and call mom.

'Hey mom. I'm home. Have you spoken to dad?'

'Hello, Theo. We spoke about it. It's difficult.'

'What do you mean?'

'Your father agreed we can have her here as long as you spent at least 4 months per year with her as well.'

'Why?' I ask her visibly irritated.

'Because you are her legal guardian. We will help you with her only untill she's 18. From that moment on, she will be your responsibility.'

'Urrghh... fine. I'll tell her today.'

I go back to her room and see her sitting on the bed with her legs hanging. I sit next to her, trying to figure out how to break the news to her.

'Rose? You know I spoke to my sister?'

'Aha. And?' She stops unpacking her small bag and looks at me.

'And she has a proposal for you.'

'What proposal?' She frowns a little.

'My sister said that if you want, you can go live with her and her husband in Palermo.' Her face saddens when she hears my proposal.

'So you still don't want me...' she says almost crying.

'No, no, dimples. It's not like that. You will stay with them during school and spend all the holidays with me. Palermo is really close to Malta. I can come visit you. It's an 1 hour flight or so. And you get to learn Italian.' I tell her while she lifts her eyes to look at me.

'So, no more boarding school?' She asks her face relaxing a little.

'No more. Is this ok with you, dimples?'

'If I get to spend all holidays here, yeah. I'm cool with it.' She gives me a smile.

'Then it's settled. You'll love Selena. She's an angel. And they'll love you too.'

She gives me another one of her cute smiles and I leave her room to call my mom again.

'Hey mom. She agreed. We'll come to Palermo in 2 weeks. And for the record, she's twelve. You need to send her to school.'

'Yes, Theo. We know that. We will send her to an English school. Don't worry. She'll be fine.'

My doorbell rings.

'Mom, somebody's at the door. See you in two weeks.'

I hang up the phone and go check the door. As I open the door I see Mira dressed only in her underwear, with a trench coat on top, holding it wide open for me to see her delicious body.

'Hello, bad boy.' She tells me while coming inside and locking her lips against mine.

She kisses me deep and passionate and for a second I forget I have Rose in the house as well, pushing Mira against the closed door and lifting her leg up.

'Oh, I'm sorry... I... I...' I hear Rose's small voice and then her running steps.

Well, now I'm stuck between a boner and explaining a child that my favorite thing to do is fuck women.

I look at Mira's full breasts and smell her delicious flesh and decide that my boner and my thirst come first.