All These Years Pt. 3

Start from the beginning

We just stood there staring at each other, not knowing what to say or do. It took everything in me from going up to her and kissing her. Like always, her lips were so tempting to kiss. She, herself was tempting, I would always be addicted to her.

"What're you doing going to the awards tonight?" Camila asked breaking the silence, with this cute confused face.

"Mani, wanted me to get out of the house and also wanted support tonight. So she invited me." I answered, "I better get back, I'm sure she's done getting ready." I mumbled before walking past her, but stopped.

"Camila?" I turned around to look at her, "I'm proud of you. You've done amazing on your own." I smiled at her, causing a smile to appear on her face.

"Thank you." She said looking down for a moment, "Can I please get a hug? I really miss my best friend."

I didn't say anything, I just walked up to her and wrapped her up in my arms. "I've missed you to." I mumbled as her arms wrapped themselves around my waist.

~

The award show went on and every performance was absolutely amazing to watch and dance along to, Normani and I were having an amazing time.

(A/N: I wasn't able to watch the BBMAs because me being a dumbass, fell asleep and slept through it. So I don't know what the order of the performances went. Forgive me.)

Soon it was time for Camila's performance, I was excited for her. Me being of Latin decent, I loved her song Sangria Wine. Also because the song is dope as shit.

But when it switched off to Havana, and when she got on her knees. I nearly lost my shit, especially when the brunette started to sorta bounce up and down in her knees. Dirty images from our past times spending together cake into my mind, but I do have to say. Her dancing did become a lot better.

~

  "You were drooling during Camila's performance." Mani said as we walked to the dressing room shes going to get ready in, her performance with Khalid was coming up.

  "No I wasn't." I scoffed, I knew it was a lie. "Sure you weren't. Are we still going to pretend that none of us girls knew what was going on between Camila and you?" She asked rhetorically, I froze looking at her with wide eyes.

  "Don't give me that look. Obviously Lauren knew what was going on, but did you honestly think Dinah, Ally or I didn't know what was going on? Of course we knew. You and her were attached at the hip, but it seemed you two got closer when you guys were your little 'tickle fest' back in twenty thirteen." She confessed making air quotes around 'tickle fest'.

"After she broke up with Austin, you two were always sneaking off. On the summer tour, sneaking off and always being handsy. But you two became distant from each other when you got a girlfriend. You thought the three of us were oblivious to it all, but we could see the sexual tension with you two." She finished.

"Well then." I mumbled, "I didn't know we were that obvious."

"Oh you were. Ally pieced it all together halfway through the summer tour when she walked by one of the bathrooms and heard you two." Mani started to laugh when she started talking about Ally.

"Oh god! That's why she couldn't look Camila or I in the eyes." I felt mortified but also found it hilarious. "Poor Ally." I laughed.

"Damn straight, poor Ally. She walked into the cafeteria praying with a scared face. We're like family, she saw something she didn't want to ever see." She continued to laugh.

She looked in front of us, "Speaking of Camila." She nodded her head. I looked and saw Camila walking towards our way.

"Hey Y/N. Hey Normani." She smiled at us both. "Hey Mila." I smiled back. "Hey Camila." Mani smiled over at her, before they got into a conversation. I smiled at the interaction, finally, they were talking.