All These Years Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

I looked up at her and see her staring down at me, watching as I thrusted my tongue in and out of her. "Right there. God don't stop!" Camila moaned throwing her head back as I hit that one spot that makes her go crazy.

I replaced my tongue with two of my fingers, moving my tongue to focus on her clit. She gripped my hair pushing my head closer to her center, I knew she was close. It was the main sign that told me she was only moments from climaxing.

I sped my fingers up, adding a third finger. "Fuck!" She repeated over and over again as she started to cum. Her body shook as she arched her back off the bed, her heels digging into my back. I didn't care for the pain, seeing her like this made me forget. All I cared about was pleasuring her.

I slowly stopped thrusting my fingers to help her ride out her high, a thin sheet of sweat covered her body as her chest rose up and down as she tried to catch her breath.

I kissed up her body before stopping at her lips, I slowly and passionately kissed her. This one wasn't rough and lustful like they usually are, it was rare for us to have kissed like this.

Camila's hand wondered down my body and started to stroke my very hard member, "I want you inside of me. I can't take it anymore, please." She moaned running my own member through her folds trying to push it in, but I keep pulling back.

  "You want me inside baby?" I asked her taking ahold of myself and guiding it to her entrance, teasing her. "Yeah. I need you." The Cuban-Mexican girl moaned, I slowly inserted myself into her causing her head to fall back and moan at the feeling.

  I gently pushed my member in, letting her get use to my size once again. I stopped once I was completely balls deep inside of her. "Move." Camila whispered, I started to move in and out slowly waiting for her to give me the Okay to move faster.

  "Faster. You feel so good inside of me. Please Papí, move faster." My eyes went wide for a moment at what she called me, it was the first time she's ever done something like that. But her calling me that, spurred me on and I moved faster, thrusting in a little harder then before.

   She let out a high pitched moan when I gave one hard thrust and bit her neck at the same time. "Do it again." I listened and gave a harder thrust then before and bit harder causing her to moan and hiss in Pleasure.

~

  That's how it went for the entire break and through out 'The Summer Reflection Tour', Camila and I would hook up at random moments. From the hotel rooms to bathrooms at venues. The girls were oblivious to it all, except for my sister. With her and her way of telling that I had sex. Lauren really freaks me out when she does that.

   One time we nearly got caught when we were in Midland and both Camila and I got really turned on. Her for saying that the way I was watching her as she danced on stage and myself for the way she danced on stage during rehearsal. She's growing into this more confident, sexy, beautiful girl and I'm glad she's not doubting herself as much as she use to.

  She still has her moments, I mean everyone has their moments when we doubt ourselves. But it's apart of life, I doubt myself a lot. But in the end, I'm happy the way I am.

  But we couldn't keep our hands off each other and the girls were out exploring the city a little and Camila and I stayed behind saying that I was tired and that she wanted to just get enough rest for the show.

   We sat in their dressing room, well more like Camila was sitting on the couch and I was knelt on the floor with my head between her legs. We heard the girls walking and talking down the hallway and we had to hurry and move.

  I quickly laid down on the couch, while Camila sprayed perfume to help with the smell before laying on top of me. That part they would never question, we've been doing that since the X factor days.

  "Aww. They're so cute." Ally cooed as they walked in, Mila and I both pretending to be asleep. "I know. They would make the most cutest couple." Mani said, I internally smiled at that.

  I heard a camera snap, no doubt Dinah taking a picture. "They would. I just wish Y/N would fess up." I heard Lauren mumbled, don't you dare and say anything.

  "Fess up to what?" Ally asked, Lauren you keep your mouth shut. "That Y/N has a cru-" Before she could finish I started to move around and groan a little. "Have a nice nap?" Dinah asked.

  "Yeah." I lied looking down at Mila who started to slowly move, I glared over at Lauren. She just raised her eyebrow in amusement, "What?" She mouthed smirking.

  "Y/N comfortable, Camz?" Lauren asked in a teasing tone. "Very. She's very cuddly." Mila mumbled seriously cuddling further into me, digging her face into my neck. I wrapped my arms around her back, she subtly placed a kiss on my neck causing me to smile.

  "Alright. As cute as this is. Mila you need to get up, we have to start getting ready." Mani told her, causing the girl on top of me to groan. "Okay. Bye bye pillow." She pouted getting off of me.

  I looked down and saw my mini me was hard, showing a very noticeable tent in my joggers. I hurried and turned to face the back of the couch, hiding my erection from the girls.

"Y/N. What're you doing?" Lauren asked. "I'm cuddling the couch. What's it look like I'm doing? My cuddle buddy left." I semi-lied, Camila did leave and she's my cuddle buddy. "Get up." My sister said pushing me.

"No. You have to get ready. The show doesn't start for another hour and a half. I can lay here and cuddle this couch." I stared acting a bit like a child pushing myself further into the back of the couch. Trying to get my erection to go down.

"Sometimes I wonder if you're the younger one." She mumbled before walking away. "I wouldn't doubt it." I laughed, Camila stood in front of the couch.

"Everything okay?" She asked, I looked and saw the girls on the other side of the room. "No. I have a boner because of you." I glared at her, she laughed.

"It's not funny. You and your damn sexy self caused this. Along with those moans." I told her causing her to blush slightly, wait what?

Camila leaned down to whisper in my ear, "I can't help that you know how to use that tongue of yours. Especially what's between your legs." The brunette whispered before kissing my cheek. "Not helping." I grumbled, she just smiled innocently and walked away.

~

Like I said by the end of the summer tour, we ended what we had going on. More like I ended it, I couldn't handle having just a relationship based around sex. I wanted something more and I knew I wouldn't get that with Camila, she always denied her sexuality when she told me herself that she was bisexual.

I met someone and her and I hit off from the start and as we started talking we got closer and soon we were dating. For some reason when I broke things off with Camila, she didn't take it well. In fact, she barely talks to me anymore. Only when we're in public, she'll talk to me. But barely. I didn't know what was going on with her, I just ignored it and focused on other things.

  Deep down I wished this wasn't the end of what we have. I'm in love with her and I don't want to stop.

~
A/N: Here's part 2! It's crappy, I know. But I gotta say, my writing is getting a little better. At least I hope it is. Anygay.... Gemini Out! ♊️