He Did What?

You two pulled away. You looked at him as he put his hand on your cheek. He rubbed your cheek with his thumb and weakly smiled. 

"Harris-" he put a finger to your lips.

"Shhh, I just have to say-"

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Tom yelled. He was coming closer.

Harrison widened his eyes. The reality that he just kissed you sunk in. 

"I have to go." he said. He grabbed his stuff and called a taxi. It was almost as if he had one there and ready because 5 minutes later, it came and he was gone.

You didn't know what to do. One second you were finding out what was going on with Harrison, and the next you two kissed. Your stomach dropped.

What about Tom?

You loved Tom. But Harrison kissed you and you didn't mind it. Did that mean that you felt something for him too? Either way, Tom was approaching and so you decided not to tell Tom right now.

"Hey, Y/N. Brought some more firewood." he laughed and set them down. You smiled the best you could. 

"Hey, where's Harrison?"

"Oh, um Harrison? He uh... um... left to go do somethings. He said one of the other assistants called him, so he had to go..."

Tom raised his eyebrow. "Okay... Y/N, are you ok?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah I'm okay. Sorry, I just have a lot on my mind."

"Oh Love, that's okay. Come on, let's sit down and eat some Hot Cheetos."

You nodded and he sat down with him. Slowly but surely everyone else returned. You guys talked and laughed, and just spent the whole time enjoying yourselves. It kept your mind busy for a while, but the thought always came back. 

------------

You guys looked at the time, and decided to head back to the trailers. You packed up your things, put out the fire, and then got into the car with Tom. He put on the radio as you looked out the window. You couldn't stop thinking about everything. Meeting Tom, meeting Harrison. 

"Y/N?"

You looked at him as you were snapped back to reality.

"Are you okay?" he chuckled.

You did too. "Yeah, I'm fine thanks. What about you?"

"Me?"

"Mhm."

"What do you mean?"

"Well... I saw some Hot Cheetos missing from my bag and YOU were the only other person who I let have some. Harrison left, so that leaves you."

"What?! Me? No way! I'm pretty sure someone else took some."

"Nope. You see Goofball, I know when my Hot Cheetos are stolen. And I take into account who I let have some. Plus, they're always with me. So, again, back to square one with you." you smirked.

"Wow. You know, you could be a detective." you laughed. "How do you even know?"

You shrugged your shoulders. "I just do."

"Well, that's a very good skill. You caught me. I took your Hot Cheetos..."

"Tom!" you playfully smacked his shoulder.

"Ouch! What was that for?" he said laughing.

"For taking them! You're getting me some new ones."