I'll Go

Guys, I just watched Avengers: Infinity War, and I'VE NEVER CRIED SO MUCH! I still haven't stopped crying. I wasn't expecting what happened. So for now, let's try to focus on a happy Tom :') 

You looked at Tom a smiled. You could tell he was nervous of what you were going to say. 

"Tom, I'd love to go on tour with you."

"Really?! Ahh that's great!" he said. He hugged you and stood back. "This is going to be epic."

"It is!"

He ran over to Harrison, Sam, Harry, Lily, and Matt. "Guys! Y/N is joining us on tour!"

"Wait, really?" Harrison, Sam, and Harry said.

You nodded.

"Yes! This will be fun! We need someone else to talk to besides this Div right here," Harry said pointing to Tom.

"Wow guys," Tom said. "Oh well, I convinced her to come, so she'll hang out with me more."

"Mhm sure."

"She will! I-"

"Guys," you said laughing. "I'll hang out with all of you equally."

"Okay," they all said.

"Oh Matt, Lily, you're welcome to come too. If you can." Tom said and smiled.

"Okay, thank you Tom! We'll double check if we can."

 He smiled. "How about we all go dance?!" 

Tom grabbed your hand, and you all went to the dance floor. That night was one of the best night of your life. And soon, you would have more.

-------

It's been a few days after graduation, which means that summer has officially started. You were super excited because that meant you could spend more time with Tom. If your parents said yes.

"Hey mom, dad?" you asked walking into the living room.

"Hm?" they said.

"So, as you know, Tom will be starting to shoot his new movie..."

They nodded.

"And after that he will be starting the press tour..." you looked at your hands. "So, we were wondering if I could... go... with Tom..."

They looked at you. "What do you mean?" your dad asked.

"Well, I could go with them! So I'll be on set, the press tours, interviews, and all the fun stuff they get to do. Tom personally invited me and it'd be so cool if I could go-"

Your mom laughed. 

Uh oh that doesn't sound good.

She looked at your dad. He looked at her. "Sweetie, you can go."

"It would just mean the world and I know you may say no- wait, did you say I can go?"

"Yes. Usually we would say no, but Tom seems like a nice and trustworthy guy. Plus I think it's sweet he decided to invite you."

"Wow! Oh my gosh thank you so much guys!"

"Who all will be on the tour?" your dad asked.

"It'll be Tom, Harrison, Sam, Harry for sure, and maybe Lily and Matt."

"Okay, you can go."

You smiled. You ran back to your room to text Tom.

Tom :)