Let's Go Back

You, Tom, and Harrison continued to talk and drink your hot chocolate and ignore whoever walked in because you guys thought it was just another person you didn't know. But you guys would come to find out you did know that person once they arrived at your table.

"Hey guys!" the voice said. You looked up to see Emma standing by the table. "Mind if I sit here?" she asked. You guys went to say something, but she had already sat down next to Tom, leaving you squished against the wall and Tom.

"Can I join?" That voice was too familiar. Your stomach dropped when you looked up and saw Danny sitting next to Harrison. The look on Harrison's face showed that he wasn't too pleased. You had to hold in a laugh.

"So what's going on guys?" Emma asked.

"We're just having some breakfast." Tom said.

"At four in the morning?" Danny asked.

"Yup. But what aren't the only ones. What are you guys doing here at four in the morning?" Harrison asked. You smiled at him and he smiled back. You knew Harrison wouldn't put up with them. 

"Well, we were in town and just decided to stop by. And what a coincidence that you guys would be here." 

"Indeed." Tom and Harrison said at the same time.

"Anyway, it's always good to see my boyfriend." Emma held Tom's hand.

"Boyfriend?" Tom asked looking at you.

"Yeah... that's the thing...  she convinced you that you two were still dating..." you took a drink from your hot chocolate. Tom looked at Emma and pulled his hand away.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not your boyfriend. I broke up with you months ago because you were just using me, hurt Y/N, and came back because I was famous."

"What are you talking about? I'm your girlfriend. I thought you didn't remember that far back? Did they put something in your head?"

Wow, rude.

"No, my two best friends, the people I care so much about, did not put anything in my head. My memories came back this morning, which means I remember everything. You convinced me I was your boyfriend because I couldn't remember anything! That is SO low, you don't even know!" 

You hadn't seen Tom this upset since before the accident. 

"Mate, calm down, it wasn't that bad-"

"It wasn't that bad? Dude, she put false information in my head! I forgot who my true friends were, and couldn't remember because she never gave me the chance. I remember taking you out of my life too because of what you did to me and Y/N."

"Yeah but-" 

"But nothing. I'm sorry but both of you guys lost all of my respect. I can't believe this. The two people that were once so good to me, are not anymore. Come on Y/N and Haz." 

Emma had to move out of the seat so you could get out with Tom, and Danny had to move so Harrison could get out. Emma tried to talk to Tom, but he just looked at her and shook his head. You three walked to Tom's car and drove off. It was silent for the first couple minutes.

"You okay, Mate?" Harrison asked looking over at Tom.

"Yeah, thanks. Thank you, you guys for not leaving me or putting false things in my head."

"Of course." you and Harrison responded.

"Did you guys try to tell me I wasn't dating her?"

"We did. She just had you so convinced that you didn't believe us, and ignored us anytime we tried to tell you otherwise."

"I'm so sorry guys."

"Tom, it's not your fault. The important thing now is that you remember everything. You're back. And let's be honest, it was pretty epic to see you standing up to both of them."

"She has a point. Bro, you should've seen their faces!" Harrison said laughing.

You guys laughed and decided to drive to the park. You stayed there and did some shopping during the day, until it was time to go home.

--------------

A couple weeks passed by, and it was decided that Tom was well enough to go back to filming for Spider-Man Homecoming. So you, Tom, Harrison, Sam, and Harry packed your things and went to the airport- on your way to New York. 

Most of you slept on the plane ride, except for Tom and Harrison. You were dozing off when you heard them talking.

"So, you remember everything?" Harrison asked Tom.

"I do. That means I remember what happened between the three of us. I remember that you kissed Y/N."

You choked on your spit and they looked over at you. You played it off as if you coughed in your sleep. They went back to talking.

"Harrison, I remember what I was going to tell her before we crashed..."

"You do?! What were you gonna say?"

You heard shuffling and you peeked from the blanket. Tom and Harrison weren't there anymore. Just then they walked out from talking to Harry.

 "Do you remember yours and Y/N relationship when your memory was lost?"

"I don't. What was it like?"

"Well... it wasn't how it is now. At first you'd spend time and talk with her. But then you were slowly forgetting more and more who she was. And what you told me just now, that wasn't there at all."

"No. No, Harrison that means I made her feel bad!"

"Tom, it's okay. You have now to prove to her that you care so much for her."

"You're right. Come on, I have a plan."

It got quiet but your mind was going crazy. 

What does he have to tell me? WHAT'S THE PLAN?!

------------------

You all arrived at the trailers, met everyone again, and immediately started shooting scenes. Tom was an expert at it, and it was as if he never left. On one of his days off, you, Tom, Harrison, Sam, Harry, Zendaya, Laura, Jacocb, and Tony all went to the pool. The guys were playing pool basketball, while you girls were just talking by the pool. It was perfect.

Things were finally looking up for all of you. There was no distractions, your life was coming back together. 

Someone walked over to you guys. 

"The set needs you guys in about fifteen minutes."

"Okay, thank you." Tom said.

"No problem. Y/N? Is that you?"

You looked up to see someone you didn't want to see. It was Abbigail. 

(Oooh who remembers Abbigail?)

"Abbigail? W-what are you doing here?"

"Oh, you didn't know?"

She looked over at everyone and saw they were shaking their heads.

"I work with you guys now."