Another Person From Your Past?

Hey guys!! So I finally have some time to write! So I've watched To All The Boys I've Lived Before AND I LOVE IT. It's literally so cute and it made me realize how lonely I'll be 😂 Something about fictional Peters ❤️ Anyway Noah Centineo is pretty cute and portrayed amazingly. I've loved him since he played Dallas in Austin and Ally and I'm so balky to see him playing Peter Kavinsky. But guess who's playing Justin?....

Yup Noah!! I mean I've already pictured Justin with brown hair I just figured to add him in the story

Yup Noah!! I mean I've already pictured Justin with brown hair I just figured to add him in the story. And in case any of you are worried, Tom is still number one!! But why not have these two great people in one story? Anyway enjoy! 😂❤️

"Y/N is that really you?" He asked helping you up.

You nodded. "It is. I can't believe it's actually you Justin."

"Yup, it's me in the flesh." You and him laughed.

Just then Tom came over to you.

"Are you okay love? I heard a crash and I had to find you." You and him laughed. He saw Justin and his laughing died down.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's because I'm clumsy huh?"

"Of course. Babe you fell back at the house over nothing. HOW DO YOU FALL OVER NOTHING?" (Me tho😂)

"I don't know! Maybe it's a magic trick I have."

You smiled and then looked back at Justin.

"Oh! Okay Tom this is my good friend Justin. Justin, this is my boyfriend Tom."

"No way, you're dating Tom Holland?!"

"I am!"

"Good. He's better than that jerk-face Zack. Geez when you dated him I wanted him to roll down a hill and not come back."

"Wow Justin I had no idea you felt that way about him." You laughed.

"If course I do. Oh and don't even get me started on Jake. That kid can run into a tree."

"Justin!"

"What? I'm just stating the truth."

"He has a point." Tom said. Him and Justin laughed and did a handshake/ bro hug.

"Justin, come sit with us and you can meet my other friends. Plus some other people you know." You wriggled your eyebrows.

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"Okay." He stopped. "Wait, let's get some new drinks and scones since ours... got spilled." You laughed.

"Okay."

After buying your drinks you guys went back to your seats.

"Hey guys. So I want to introduce you to one of my other best friends. So, guys this is Justin."