Not Anymore

I just wanted to say this is so crazy!! 66k reads and way over 1k votes?! Thank you guys SO MUCH!!❤️ Now here is this much awaited part 😂❤️

Your eyes widened when you realized what was happening. Jacob was kissing you.

You pulled away. He gave you a confused look. There was a pause but then he went to lean back in. You put a hand on his chest.

"Jacob I can't."

"You can't? Why not?"

"Why not? Because I have a boyfriend. And his name is Tom. He's my best friend, and one of the best things to happen to me. I love him with all my heart."

He gave you a sad look.

"Look, Jacob, you're a sweet guy. You're a really good person. And I'll admit it, you're cute. But I already have my guy. And we've gone through a lot to get to where we are now."

"I get you. It's just that-"

"You've been in love with me since you met me?"

"How'd you know?"

"Believe it or not this has happened before. It caused a lot of drama. I just don't get it. Why me? What's so special about me?"

"It's because you're different. You're not like everyone else. You meet a celebrity, you may freak out, but you treat us like regular people. You're super sweet, and super funny. You're pretty and there's so much to you that you don't see." He smiled weakly at you. "Tom's a lucky guy."

You smiled weakly back. "I'm glad we didn't end with me slapping or punching you. That's how it's ended twice." You and him laughed.

"I'm glad it didn't end that way either."

"How are you gonna be? Will you be okay?"

"I'll be okay. I mean it'll be hard, but I'll get over it."

"Okay." You said.

"Hey Y/N, is there anything you wish?"

You gave him a confused look, but then chuckled. "That everything wasn't so complicated and everyone would be happy."

He nodded and continued walking. Before he left for good he turned around, "I wish I got to you first."

You opened your mouth, not knowing what to say. Before you could say anything, he was gone. His words stuck with you.

"I wish I got to you first."

You turned around to find Tom standing there. Your stomach dropped.

Uh oh. How long has he been here?! Did he see the kiss?

"Tom, how long have you been here?"

"Since you said you had to go talk to him. I-I saw the kiss."

You felt like you stopped breathing. First he found out that Harrison kissed you, and now saw Jacob kiss you.

"Tom I'm so sorry it was nothing-"

"I know Love. I saw and heard everything. What you said about me, it's all true?"

You nodded. "All of it. I love you Tom, nothing and no one can change that. Especially after all that we've been through, that made me love you even more if that's possible." You laughed.

He laughed too. "It is, because it made me love you more too." You smiled.

He leaned down to kiss you, but stopped inches before your lips. He pulled away.

"What's wrong?" You asked him.

"You still have Jacob on your lips."

You rolled your eyes and smiled while he smirked. You wiped your lips on your jacket.

"Better?"

"Better."

"You're such a Div." you said giggling.

"I know."

He finally kissed you and you both smiled.

"Come on, they're all waiting for us. You promised all the pizza to eat."

You arrived at the pizza place and got out.

"So, three pizzas?"

"Three?"

"Mhm. Two for you guys and one for me."

"One for you?" Smiled.

"Of course. I can eat a whole pizza by myself. So I thought why not get two for you guys to share and I'll have mine."

He just kept smiling at you and staring at you.

"What?" You asked smiling back.

"I love you more than you will ever know."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"I'm glad you love this potato-looking, whole box of pizza eating girl." You said. (This is legit me tho 😂).

"Of course I do."

You looked out the window.

"Oh and darling, you don't look like a potato."

"Oh trust me I do."

"Nope."

"I'm a potato Tom, admit it. Especially because you're a fry!"

"A fry?"

"Yeah. My life motto is basically "I may be a potato now, but when I become a fry you'll all want me then." Except I'll never get to the fry stage. You did though." You laughed and so did he.

"Well if you insist that you're a potato, then you're a fry in my eyes. MY fry."

You smiled a big smile. You looked at Tom as he was driving. You truly did love him.

———————
You guys got back to the hotel and got out. You walked in the door and immediately they asked you about Jacob.

"So How'd it go?"

"You really want to know?" You asked and they all nodded.

"Well, he kissed me."

They gasped.

"I'm gonna kill him," Lily said. You laughed.

"It's okay. I handled it and yes Tom knows."

"That's good!" They all said.

You got out the pizzas and all of you sat down to eat and watch a movie. You smiled as you looked around. Lily was leaning on Matt's shoulder, you were leaning on Tom's shoulder, Harrison and Jacob were throwing popcorn at the tv, Zendaya and Laura were filming them. Everyone was enjoying themselves and for once, things were okay.

There was no drama. Everyone was where they were supposed to be. You handled Emma, Ella, Jake, and Jacob. And you were positive about this: nothing was going to stop yours and Tom's relationship. After all that you've been through, you and him knew nothing could knock you down.

And as you sit there, eating your pizza with all your friends and your boyfriend, you realized something.

You weren't going to get pushed around anymore.