Another Morning

(Monday Morning). It was 5 am when your alarm went off. You quickly open your eyes because you were having an amazing dream it and it scared you.

"Nooo", you said as you covered your ears with your pillow. You closed your eyes to try and fall asleep again but it was no use. The alarm clock was just too annoying.

Dreadfully, you got up and went downstairs to go find something to eat. You saw your mom in the living room working on the computer.

"Morning Sweetie", she said still looking at her computer.

"Morning Mom", you replied.

You looked all over and finally settled on having cereal. You sat down at the table and pulled out your phone. It was flipped over and you admired the "LONDON" case you had on it. You've always wanted to go to London but never got the chance to go. You sighed flipping it back over and checking Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter. You received and sent your morning streaks. Then you moved on to Instagram. There was really nothing new, except for a picture Tom Holland posted. It was a picture of him and Harrison, captioned:

Two Divs. Where are we going? We don't Even Know. *With a laughing face* Photo Creds: @ harryholland64

You laughed and decided to look at the comments.

harryholland64: Oh thanks you finally give me credit *laughing face*

tomholland2013: Yeah I remembered unlike some people

hazosterfield: Are you talking about me, Tom?

tomholland2013: Yup *Laughing Face*

hazosterfield: Woooow *done face emoji* How'd I get brought into this?

harryholland64: You did want to borrow my camera

hazosterfield: Because I was bored!

harryholland64: Yes but you didn't give credit as to whose camera that was *laughing face*

hazosterfield: What?!?!

tomholland2013: *laughing face emojis*

harryholland64: Either way you both stink at giving credit *laughing face*

tomholland2013: *laughing face*

hazosterfield: *laughing face*

You like the picture and say, "They're all Divs", laughing aloud.

"What's that sweetie?", your mom called.

"Nothing", you said.

You put your bowl in the sink and went upstairs to get dressed. You put on a cute lace T-Shirt, skinny jeans, white converse, and a hoodie. Afterwards you went to the bathroom to brush your teeth and do your hair. You tried to do something with your hair, but it was no use. You combed it and left it straight. You walked over to your window.

"It's raining, great". You loved the rain, except when in school. You could never really enjoy it, and the kids at your school acted like 5 year olds. Okay so sometimes you'd act that way for rain but definitely not at school. But you had to admit, you loved the bus ride to school in the rain. It was way more calm than usual. Just then you heard your phone buzz. It was a text from your best friend, Lily.

Lily

Hey, meet me by our lockers

You

okay will do

You turned your phone off, packed your backpack, and made sure had your homework. You then headed downstairs. You heard rustling in the kitchen and knew that your mom had finished her work, and was about to call your dad at work.

"Bye mom! See you when I get home!", You yelled as you peered into the kitchen.

"Bye Sweetheart! Have a good day!", she yelled back.

You closed the door and started to walk to your bus stop. You popped your earbuds in and listened to the song, Sweater Weather by the Neighbourhood. It was one of your favorite songs and it seemed perfect for a rainy day. You were waiting for the bus when the rain started to get heavier. Finally the bus came, and you went to find a seat. You sat down and listened to Tom Holland's playlist on Spotify. He always made you happy even if he was a celebrity. You closed your eyes and pictured what your life would be if he was in your personal life. You sighed and realized that would have to stay a dream, because after all, you are just another fan.