It's Only the Start

Thank you guys so much for over 800 reads! It means a lot to me! :) 

------------

Oh my gosh so lucky!

I'm jealous, I want to meet him! 

He looks adorable!

You look pretty! No fair!

She got to meet Tom Holland and have them sign her shirt and they even took pictures with her. ALL 4 OF THEM!

It was those types of comments that were constantly popping up. You had to sit down as you looked at the likes.

Liked by tomholland2013, hazosterfield, and 2,341 others

You decided to look at everyone who liked it. You covered your mouth with your hand. ALL FOUR OF THEM LIKED MY POST. NO WAY. I'M DREAMING. I HAVE TO BE. You thought to yourself. You weren't able to fathom the thought of this happening. You refreshed your feed and looked on all the Tom fan accounts you were following. They had the following captions:

Tom with a fan at the airport today! 

Tom, Harrison, Sam, and Harry with a fan today! @yourusername

Tom, Harrison, Sam, and Harry, met a fan today at the airport! They signed her shirt and took pictures with her! Source: @yourusername.

You never thought that this would blow up this big. You saw it happen to other people but you didn't know if it would ever happen to you. You shut off your phone and went to the kitchen to get a snack, trying to be as calm as possible. 

You found some muffins and turned around to see your mom talking on the phone. You tip toed to the hall then ran into your room. Your phone was still blowing up. But this time it was different.

tomholland2013 started following you. 

NO WAY. OKAY STAY CALM Y/N.

hazosterfield, samholland1999, harryholland64, and 2,000 others started following you.

STOP. I'M DEAD NOW. THIS IS THE BIGGEST THING TO HAPPEN TO ME.

You decided to call 2 experts when you wanted to talk about Tom. Matt and Lily.

"Ah pick up pick up." you said as you heard the ringing.

"Hel-" you stopped them.

"Guys you have to go look at my Instagram." you told them.

"Why? Do you want us to go like and look at your picture." Matt teased laughing.

"Very funny. But no guys, it has to do with Tom."

"OMG how?" Lily asked

"Well I posted a picture of them saying how nice it was to meet them and they liked it. ALL 4 OF THEM." 

"No way..." Matt said trailing off.

"That's not even the best part. THEY ALL FOLLOWED ME. TOM HOLLAND HAS FOLLOWED ME."

"WHAT?!" you heard Lily yell and then shuffling.

"Ouch, Lily that hurt." Matt said. "You do realize that you don't need to shove me out of the way to talk to Y/N."

You couldn't help but giggle.

"Ugh I know, but still this is huge! You're just a big baby. I gently pushed you."

"GENTLY?"

"Guys! Listen Lily you apologize, Matt you get up, and go check it out!"

"Ok, Ok!"

Since you guys were using facetime she closed out, put you on pause, and looked at Instagram.

"Holy cow Y/N, over 3,000 followers including Tom and the other 3, and 5,000 likes on your post?!" They both exclaimed at the same time.

"It's crazy! It's grown! But you know what I don't get?"

"What?"

"Tom and them don't usually follow fans. Why am I special? I'm just another fan."

"I told you that you may be something big to him!" Lily said squealing.

"I don't know. It's something to think about. I didn't know it'd explode this much."

"Y/N," Matt said holding peaches with his fork "It's because Tom only follows what? 198 people? And you're not famous so that means you mean something to him, and all you Hollanders are willing to follow whoever he follows." 

You and Lily looked at each other in realization. How did the guy who always eats peaches in the corner of the room figure this out faster than you guys?

"Oh my gosh you're so right Matt!" You said.

"Mhm, I know I'm great huh?"

"Don't push it Matt." Lily said laughing. "Either way, Y/N, is it a bad thing? Like Matt said. You mean something to him." she took some peaches from Matt.

"Hey!"

"You can always get more!" she called to him laughing as he got up to go get more peaches from the kitchen.

You sat quietly thinking about this and letting it all set in. I mean something to him?  You looked up and smiled. Even though you weren't sure if that's what it really was, it still gave you hope and made you happy that the celebrity you love is now following you.

"Hey, Y/N, what did Tom do when he saw you in the airport for the second time?" Matt asked.

You thought about it. "Well, he stopped. Like stopped in his tracks and stared at me with a smile. Then Harrison came, waved at me, and then Sam and Harry arrived. When they asked why Tom had stopped, they looked at me, smiled and said 'oh'."

Lily and Matt exchanged a look between each other. Then they looked back at you.

"You're oblivious Y/N." 

"What?"

They shook their heads and started laughing. "You'll figure it out."

"Okay..." you didn't know what they were talking about.

"Oh well." you smiled. "Hey I have to go but we aren't finished with this conversation." You said and furrowed your eyebrows while pointing at the phone. 

"Alright." They said in unison. 

"Bye!"

"Bye!" you hung up the phone. You put it down on the nightstand and laid back on the bead.

You closed your eyes and thought of all the possibilities of the ending of this. A big smile grew on your face. It didn't matter right now. What mattered is that he followed you. You MET TOM HOLLAND. Just then your phone buzzed. You opened your eyes and grabbed your phone. You unlocked it and saw the someone had sent you a DM on Instagram. Your eyes widened and it was all surreal.