Returned

Hey guys! :) I'm so sorry I didn't update, this week was just full of tests and work and it was very stressful. also I know I've said this many times before, but I absolutely love your guy's comments, I'll be in school and I'll check my notifications and I die laughing because of your guy's reactions 😂 they truly put a smile on my face ❤️ Anyway, enjoy this part!

Your stomach dropped.

No no no this can't be happening. Haz please I don't wanna hurt you. I feel so bad right now.

You truly did feel bad. Harrison was one of your best friends, and knowing that his feelings for you returned made you sad for him. You loved Harrison, you did with all your heart, but not like that. Your heart belonged to Tom. You just didn't want to see Harrison get hurt again.

"What?" Harry said.

"My feelings for Y/N have returned." Harrison said again, a bit more quiet.

"Mate, this isn't good."

"I know. I feel awful."

"Well what happened? Weren't you doing fine?"

"I was! I thought that I was over her, but... I guess I'm not."

"What made you fall for her again?"

"I don't know. I guess it was the way she smiles when she sees something she likes. Or it's the way she's always down to go to McDonald's for me. Or the way she can be sweet, but can be a badass when need be. Needless to say every little thing about her I love."

"Every little thing about her I love"... both Tom and Haz said that...

"How long have you liked her mate?"

"Since the day I met her. Why do you think I went up to her? I could've asked so many other people but I asked her. But I told myself I wouldn't be selfish. So I set her up with Tom. And it was all good, I didn't see her that way. Until one day... everything just changed."

You wanted to cry. Hearing him say all this made your heart break.

It's his private conversation, I should go.

You turned around to leave when you bumped into somebody. You looked up to see Tom. Your eyes widened.

"Hey love. What are you doing out here?"

"Umm... Nothing. I heard some commotion and came to see what it was."

"What is it?" He went to take a step forward but you stopped him.

"Uh, just Haz and Harry arguing about something."

"Oh well should I see what's happening?" He went to take another step but you stopped him again

"Nope! I think they can handle it... hey can you make me some tea?"

"Tea?"

"Mhm, with quacksons please."

He smiled. "Okay tea and Quacksons it is."

He turned around and went back inside. You turned around and looked to see Harrison and Harry walking towards the house.

"Shit, shit, shit." You said. You started backing up to go into the house but you tripped on something and fell down. You thought that was it but a bucket fell off a shelf and fell onto your head.

Just Another Fan...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara