Don't Take That Shot

Hey guys! Sorry it took longer to update this part, a lot has been going on. Especially with school work, and just things in general. But in class today we were working on movies, and my teacher put on a trailer. And that trailer happened to be SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING. I literally heard Tom's voice, looked up, and almost DIED. Like everyone in there besides my friends had no idea how excited I was for this. And it made me realize how much I really love him 😭❤️But I am here to update you! What did you think of the last chapter? I've been having that idea since I wrote the chapter where Emma is first introduced and she's talking to someone on the phone😂 (ooh who remembers that chapter? 😏) Anyway, I was also wondering, what do you guys wanna be called? You know like a "fandom name." I wanna call you guys something because you're a HUGE part of this book, I literally wouldn't be here without you guys so what should your names be? It can have something to do with peaches, or little inside jokes from the book. Just tell me what you want!

You swallowed. Standing in front of you, was Emma, and the guys who kidnapped you back at the meet and greet. How the heck had they gotten out? What were they gonna do now?

All of these thoughts went rushing through your mind as Emma smirked.

"What the actual... heck?" You finally said.

"What's wrong?" She asked innocently.

"How the heck did you get involved with them?"

"Oh simple, this is Jake." She pointed to one of the guys. "He's a friend and he's doing me a little favor."

"Hold up, his name is Jake?"

"Yeah?"

"Oh, it seems like all jerks and dirtbags are named Jake. Not all of course, but it sure seems like Jake's are that way."

"What does it matter to you?"

"I'm confused as to HOW THE HECK A 22 YEAR OLD GIRL IS INVOLVED WITH CRIMINALS." You said.

"Simple. Tom broke up with me. I wanted him back but you were in my way. So I made one phone call and wala, (I literally have no idea how you spell it😂) we're here."

"You really are a crazy ex girlfriend. You're the girlfriend everyone warns about."

"Oh sweetie I'm the one they rave about." She looked back at the guys as you rolled your eyes.

"Anyway I have to go do some other things. You stay here. Oh wait, what am I saying? You literally CANT go anywhere," She laughed and walked out the door.

"Hello love." The boss said. The word love sounded so cold. "I remember you. You're the stupid girl that would give up her life for that celebrity's."

"What's his name? Tim Polland?"

You smirked knowing that's what you've seen fake fans be called.

"It's Tom Holland. And he's not just a celebrity to me."

"Oh what? He's your boyfriend?"

"As a matter of fact he is."

"Ooh that's good. That means he means way more to you now."

He walked over to you and put his hand on your face. You tried to move away, but it was no use. You gulped as he creepily smiled and looked at you.

"I hope you're ready sweetheart, because this is only the beginning."

*Tom Scene*

"Have we got anything on her?" Tom asked walking back and forth at the house.

"Nothing yet, bruv." Harry said.