I Have To Do This

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated, I got super busy. But I'm gonna try to update sooner. Anyway, enjoy his part! :)

You sat there on the couch with Tom, still trying to cheer up.

"You know, come to think of it, Harrison has acted this way towards me too."

You looked at him. "He has?"

He nodded. "I thought it wasn't really anything and tried to ignore it. But he's stayed away from me, and doesn't want to hang out. Also, I tried telling him that you and I were gonna go to the store to get some things, but he didn't want to hear about it. It's like he freaks out when he hears your name now."

"Really?"

"Yeah." he looked at his hands. "I just want my best friend back." he looked at you and widened his eyes. "Y/N, I didn't-"

"Tom," you smiled. "I know what you mean. He was your best friend first, and he still is."

Tom smiled knowing that you understood. You both sunk deeper into the couch.

"So, how about a movie night?" he asked you.

"Yes! But what movie will we watch first?"

"How about The Avengers?" 

You laughed. "Okay, Goofball. I mean you are Spider-Man."

"Indeed I am."

Tom got up and made some popcorn. He sat back down as you two watched movies all night.

-----------

It's been a week since the whole thing happened. There were new scenes being shot, which meant that Tom and Harrison were gone all day. You would hang out with Sam and Harry for that part. But, today, the director wanted you to be an extra in some scenes, and then to help Tom and Harrison out. You of course agreed, and there you were on the set with everyone else. A body guard led you to where everyone else was. 

"Hey guys," you said smiling.

Their faces lit up. "Y/N!" they ran to you. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, the director wanted me to act in some parts and to help out with everything, so here I am."

"That's awesome!" 

Just then, Tom had gotten done with a scene and saw you. He smiled and ran up to you and gave you a hug.

"Y/N, you're here! How?"

"The director wanted me to do some things, so I have come." you laughed as he hugged you again. "Come on! I have to show you some things." 

You nodded as he grabbed your hand and led you around the set. You both passed Harrison and made eye contact. He quickly looked away from Tom, but when you looked at him, there was a softness in your eyes that you saw soften his eyes. He realized what he was doing and walked away.

"I guess he's still avoiding us." you said.

"I guess so. I mean he's my personal assistant for sure, but it's not the same anymore."

"That's understandable. Tom, I feel like I did something to make him feel this way."

He stopped to look at you. "No, no, Y/N, you didn't do anything. Trust me."

You nodded and you both continued around the set. You got to act out your parts and help out. The day had finally ended and you all headed towards the trailers. 

"Guys, today was so cool!" you said.

"Right?!" Tom said.

"Yes! Especially when you were hanging upside down. You looked so funny."