Getting To The Truth

Hey guys! I'm here to update this much awaited part! And I wanted to thank all you guys for the support ❤️😂 Here's this part :) Activate the drama...

"I'm sorry, what?" You asked the interviewer. As soon as she said those words your stomach dropped.

"I said how does it feel to be cheating on Tom?"

"Love, What is she talking about?" Tom asked looking at you. He was smiling, but you could tell it was a nervous smile.

"I honestly don't know." You turned back to the interviewer. "I'm sorry, but what do you mean? In no way am I cheating on Tom."

"Oh come on Y/N, don't play innocent! We know that you and your new co-star Jacob Elordi have a thing."

Your eyes widened. What the heck was she talking about?

"I knew it," Tom said sighing.

"No Tom, it's not true. You're lying! How dare you try to make up things about our relationship? Everyone knows there is nothing going on at all between us. I'm sorry if guys and girls can't hang out without people thinking there's more to it." You said.

"Oh that's not the problem sweetheart."

"Don't call me sweetheart." You said. At this point you were angry, and annoyed.

"Whatever. The point is, we have the proof."

You raised your eyebrows. "There's no proof because nothing happened!"

"Are you sure? Not even about this kiss?"

She pulled out a phone and there it was, a picture of you and Jacob kissing.
She showed it to Tom. He looked back at you and you saw the sadness in his eyes.

"Y/N how could you..."

"It's not real! This kiss was for a scene! Tom please believe me- you were on set with us!"

"That's true... but wait. I walked out for a moment. Did this happen then?"

"They were re-"

"They were real." The interviewer interrupted.

"Can you stay out of this? Tom, please believe me that they weren't real."

He grabbed your hand. "We gotta talk about this." He pulled you to a room where no one was and shut the door.

"Please tell me what's going on." You said.

"I don't know. You tell me." He said looking at you.

"Tom, I promise- I swear to you that we have NOTHING going on and those pictures aren't real."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Okay so they're real, but they were reshoots. The camera angles were off so we had to redo them."

"And how do I know this is true?"

"Because I'm your girlfriend and you can trust me? Tom come on this isn't like you."

"Oh I'm sorry if I can't be mad that there's pictures of my girlfriend and her co star kissing." His regular Tom voice was gone. He had more of an angered tone to his voice and the accent just made it thicker. You didn't like this tone.

"You're Sorry?! I've been upfront and open to you about this."

"Yes I'm sorry. Thats not okay."