I'll Save A Seat For You

Tom :)

Tom?

Y/N?

Yeah

Oh, hey

Hi

Everything ok?

Yeah. I'm just bored on the flight :(

I know. It'll be okay. Just talk to me until you land. And when you don't respond, I'll figure that you fell asleep or got off the plane *laughing face*

Ok Goofball *laughing face* Wait, you need sleep too. Our time zones are going to be different again

You have a point. Eh, that doesn't matter. 

Okay. Thanks that's really sweet.

No problem

So what do you want to talk about?

Um, tell me what you're going to do when you get to school.

Okay 

And that's how things went for the rest of the flight. You and Tom talked the whole flight- almost. Every once in a while, you felt your eyes get heavier, and convinced yourself that you wouldn't fall asleep. But there was one time that it didn't work. You had been woken up by your mom saying the plane was about to land. You nodded and looked down at your phone to see messages from Tom.

Tom :)

So what do you think?

Y/N?

Y/N?

Are you asleep?

Why'd I ask that? You probably are asleep, I'm a Div

Well, I'm guessing you're asleep so, sleep well and let me know when you're off the plane and home :)

You smiled and closed your phone. Just as your mom said, the plane had landed. You gathered your things, and you, your mom and dad, Lily, and Matt all got off the plane. It was good to be off the plane a stretch, since you were sitting for a long time. You guys went through all the security and then got to leave. Lily and Matt's parents were there and picked them up.

You hugged Lily. "See you at school tomorrow. Thanks for coming with me on my journey." you laughed and she did too.

she shrugged. "What are best friends for?" 

You smiled and shook your head. You walked over to Matt and hugged him. "Thank you too. You and your peaches." you laughed.

"No problem. Me and my peaches were happy to oblige. I'll see you at school tomorrow."

You nodded and both of them left just like that. That's when it really sank in that you weren't in London with Tom Holland, and your two best friends. You were back to your small town, where you were once left waiting to leave. 

Your parents told you it was time to go and you guys did. It was a sort of long ride home, so you decided to let Tom know you were home. 

Tom :)