Merry Christmas, I'm Going To Jail

Hey guys! So finals and testing is officially over! Which means I'll have plenty of time to write 😊 im so so sorry, damn it's been a long time since I updated 😬I'm on break now and it's so nice to not have to worry about anymore tests or homework until next year 😏 also Merry Christmas! If you don't celebrate, I hope you have an amazing day ❤️Anyway, Here's his much awaited part!

"Y/N?!" Tom said. He shook you but you weren't waking up.

"Mate does she have a pulse?" Harrison asked walking over to you. "It's faint, Tom we got get her to the hospital."

Tom picked you up and carried you to his car. Everyone else got into other cars and followed him.

Tom got to the hospital and burst through the doors. "Help! Please!"

A nurse ran over to him. "Sir what's wrong?"

"M-my girlfriend. She fainted but she doesn't really have a pulse."

The nurse nodded, and called more nurses for a stretcher. They too checked your pulse, and it was still barely there.

"Let's go we gotta move." They took you in a room. The doctor walked in to check you. His face was expressionless.

"She has no pulse."

Tom's stomach dropped. That couldn't be possible, you just had a pulse. Sure it was faint but it was there. He felt like he couldn't breathe. You were his whole world, and hearing that you were no longer living brought the world down.

He collapsed in a chair and tried to fathom what was happening. You weren't dead. You couldn't be.

Harrison came over to him. "Hey they finally let me back here, just me though. Tom? Tom? Mate what's wrong?"

"They, they said she had no pulse."

Harrison's face dropped. "What?"

"They basically told me she was dead."

"Tom, I'm so sorry. Y/N can't be gone, that's not possible right?"

"I don't know. All I'm thinking is what the fuck did that dumbass put in her water?"

"He's gonna go to prison. He's the one who killed her."

Tom flinched at the words "killed her."

As the two tried to figure it out, they sat there in the chairs, unsure what to do after finding out you were done.

———————————
You opened your eyes to see everything was blurry. You looked around the room and saw a silhouette of a person sitting by your bed, holding your hand.

It could only be one person.

"Tom?" You said and squeezed his hand. Your voice was weak.

Your eyes were finally adjusting to see him look up at you. He smiled and hugged you.

"Oh my god, my love you're alive! You're alive."

"What's wrong? What happened?" You asked.

He took a deep breath. "You threw up, you remember that right?" You nodded. "Well after you sat back, you fainted. Love you didn't have a pulse. They told me you died..." you saw a tear fall from his eye.

"Awe Tom," You said and wiped his tear away. "I'm so sorry."

"Why are you sorry? Darling it wasn't your fault that jackass put something in your drink."