Be The Good In The World

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update sooner, I had a couple of appointments and it was just busy these past few days I hadn't gotten a chance to write! But here I am and here's this part! :)

The press tour was still being continued. The days until Spider-Man: Homecoming was released were ticking down and everyone was getting excited.  Tom still had quite a few interviews and meetings left, so that's what all of you did most of the time. Tom would have interviews with Jacob, Zendaya, Laura, and Tony, and those made you laugh the most. To see everyone getting a long, you knew everyone had an unbreakable bond.

One of the events Tom did was go to a children's hospital and visit the sick children who were unable go and see the movie. So, he dressed in the Spider-Man costume and went to make their day. (THIS IS LITERALLY THE SWEETEST THING EVER MY HEART MELTS EVERY TIME I WATCH IT 😭❤️ the video will be up there if you want to watch it ❤️)

You, Zendaya, and Jacob were filming him as he went into the rooms surprising each child.

"Hey guys, I'm Spider-Man!" He'd say every time he entered. He'd do the iconic Spider-Man pose and then sit, sign a poster, and talk to the kids.

You smiled as he showed them his suit, and explained to them what each thing meant.

"Should I do a flip?" He asked a little girl. She nodded and he stepped out of the room and did a flip.

"Oh my gosh he really did do a flip!" A woman in the room said. He looked over at her and smiled.

He saw a little boy and the boy was curious about his suit so Tom explained.

"And then I click this button," he pushes the button, "and the web flies out of here." The boy opened his hand to see the web shooter.

Tom stood up and explained some more. "And then on my belt is where I keep my extra web cartridges, which go in here if I run out." The little boy nodded and Tom smiled. You, Z, and Jacob all did a collective awww.

As you made your way to more rooms, he went into one where a teenage girl was in there.

"Nice to meet you." He said. He pulled off his mask, "how's things?"

"Oh you're really cute." She responded and Tom and all of you laughed.

GIRL SAME. (What she said is an overall mood and it was me as I watched Homecoming 😂)

He made his final rounds and met with another little boy. He was finished signing a poster for him when the boy asked him a question.

"Can you climb like... like buildings?"

"Yeah, I can, yeah. Yeah. Because I'm sticky." He held out his hand. "Look," he put the pen under the web shooter showed the boy and then took it out.

"Woah!" The little boy was so intrigued and it made your heart just melt. You were also very proud. You were proud of your adorable, dorky, boyfriend who didn't care about the fame, but cared about using his fame to help people. He was so good with kids, animals, and people in general.

He finished and walked out of the room  towards you.

"Hey Spider-Man." You said.

"Hey! Do you need help?" He asked playing along.

"I don't think so. Actually, I need to find my boyfriend. Do you know where he is?"

"I don't. But I can find him."

"Really?!"

"Yup. Perks of being your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man."

You giggled and harry, Harrison, Zendaya, and Jacob looked at both of you.

"You guys are such Divs," Harry said laughing.

"They are but come on, that's relationship goals!" Zendaya said.

"Awe thanks, Z!" You said smiling. "And Harry, is it such a bad thing to be a Div?"

"It is for you two." You and him both laughed as you hit his arm.

"Come on, let's go get this Spider-Man suit off so we can go to the beach!"

—————————
You all arrived at the beach and headed towards the waves. As you were walking hand in hand with Tom, you told him how great he was today.

"Hey Tom?"

"What's that love?" He said looking at you.

"What you did today was great."

"You think so?"

"Of course! Tom the looks on all those kids faces was pure joy. You made their day, their lives. And how you were. You were more than happy to explain about your web cartridges, your flips. I'm proud of you, and who you are."

"Darling, that means so much! They were really happy?"

You smiled and nodded. His face lit up.

"Yes! I wanted them to be happy. They're going through a lot right now. Something I'm not and I hope to never go through. They're the true superheroes and I wanted to give them something to remember."

"That's amazing Tom. You're so right. Tell me, how are you so good with kids? What makes you want to do this all the time?"

"This is how I look at it. There's gonna be bad in the world. Whether it's violence, or just bad experiences in life, it's gonna be there. And if you can't find the good, then you need to be the good in the world."

You smiled a big smile towards him and pulled him in for a hug.

"I don't mind it, but what's this for?" He asked giggling.

"Because Tom, you really are the good in the world. You use your fame for good, you make people happy. You're a genuinely good guy. Those are rare to find. So thank you Tom, for being part of the rare ones. I truly am lucky." You said with your head resting on his shoulder.

He smiled down at you and hugged you back. You pulled away and he leaned down and kissed you.

"I try my best." He whispered and put both hands on your face.

You out both of your hands on his face. "Don't ever stop."

He smiled and you guys continued to walk down to the shore and enjoy the water. You two sat down and he put his arm over your shoulder as you two watched the sunset.

"Hey, Love?" He asked.

"Hm?"

"Do you want kids?"