What Do We Do Now?

You woke up in the morning feeling even more tired before. You couldn't sleep, and the tears just kept flowing, causing you to lose sleep.

You looked around the room and saw that Zendaya was awake and looking at her phone. She turned her head and saw you.

"Hey, Y/N. How you feeling?"

"Really tired."

"Oh okay. I saw you were awake late last night."

"I was. I was just Um, looking through my phone. Is that bad?"

"No of course not! You miss him, no one can take that away from you. But, you gotta try to keep your mind off of him. It's just gonna hurt you more."

You nodded. "I get what you're saying."

"Good." She smiled. "Is your stuff still at Tom's?"

"It is."

"Come on, we'll go get it. You can stay with me okay?"

"Okay. Thank you Z."

"Of course. You're one of my best friends now, I'm always going to be there for you."

You smiled. "I really appreciate that."

She smiled back. "Ooh and we can get In N Out afterwards."

"I'm SO down for that." You said and you both laughed. She grabbed her keys and you guys left.

———————-
After driving for a little bit you both arrived at Tom's hotel. Your stomach dropped as you got out. It was hard to look at it the same. She led you inside and you followed her to Tom's door. She looked at you and then she knocked.

It felt like time was going slow each minute he didn't answer. You heard some foot prints and the door opened, revealing Tom behind it.

"H-hey guys. What are you doing here?"

"We're here to get Y/N's things." Zendaya said.

"Okay, come on in."

You both walked in and you looked around to see everything how it was before. Although things were cleaned up. There were no more alcohol bottles, everything was picked up, and your stuff was still by Tom's. You looked at him and he looked at you.

It was again like the world had stopped. Flashbacks of when you two saw each other in the airport and you had the same feeling. There was a softness in Tom's eyes you'd always notice. His eyes were a bit more red a puffy.

Has he been crying?

"U-um, you're stuff is over here." He pointed to it.

"T-thank you." You said. He nodded and you went over to pack your things.

As you were about to be finished you saw two sweatshirts of Tom's that he gave you, and two of his shirts. For a second you thought about leaving them but you didn't. You packed them too and turned around.

"A-alright I think I'm good now."

"Okay. If your all good, we can leave." Zendaya said and smiled. She looked at Tom and Harrison, gave them a look and then went out the door.

There was an awkward silence between you three.

"I-I guess I should go. Um, thank you guys for everything."

"Of course Y/N. Look, I'm so sorry again."

"Thank you. I-I just need some time."

"O-okay."

You grabbed your things and walked out the door. You didn't know if that was gonna be the last time you'd be in there.

You got to the car and as you buckled up. You looked up to see Harrison and Tom looking at you from the window. Tears started to form and one slipped out.

"Hey, it's gonna be ok."

"You're right. I'm just gonna need some time."

She nodded and off you two went for In N Out.

———————-
It's been a few months since everything happened, and it's been different. The press tour was still going on and the movie was going to be released soon. You and Tom didn't really talk, but periodically you'd find out how each other was doing from your friends.

Interviewers has started to notice that Tom wouldn't talk about you as much as he had and he's tried to dodge the relationship questions. In one interview though, he settled all of it.

You watched from behind the scenes because you were still his assistant no matter how hard it was to see him. Granted Harrison would take over more, but you still went with him.

"So Tom, lets talk about your relationship."

"My What Sorry?" He said being caught by surprise.

"How are things with you and Y/N Y/L? It seems as if you don't want to talk about her. Are things okay?

"Um, no it's okay. I haven't really talked about it because it's hard. Y/N and I actually Uh, broke up a couple months ago."

"You two broke up?!"

"We did."

"Why?! If you don't mind me asking."

"No, it's just that I did something really stupid that I'm forever going to regret. I won't go into detail because I want a lot of our relationship to be private. But we broke up and it's been hard."

"I'm so sorry that happened, you guys were such a cute couple." The interviewer said. She turned to another camera. "You heard it here guys, Tom Holland and Y/N Y/L are no longer dating."

Tom looked at you and you two gave each other a saddened look.

"Thank you for meeting with us Tom." She said.

"No problem love."

Your heart broke a little. He usually said love to people, but when he'd tell you and it was different. You guys took a break from interviews and decided to go out and eat.

It was okay, with little awkward moments. It was as if nothing even happened. Towards the end of the night, you saw Harrison and Tom looking at you and then talking. You didn't know what it was about but you were curious to find out. You left it alone and continued to talk to Zendaya and Lily.

You were talking for a while but then you heard footsteps and you turned around to see Tom behind you.

"Y/N, can I talk to you?"