Attempt

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while... I was supposed to have a lot of time to write, but that didn't work out. It's been a pretty rough week. Anyway I'm here to update this part, and I'm adding something. Now some of you messaged me asking why I don't have a lot of cussing in this book. When I started it, I didn't really cuss at all, so I never really thought to put it in the book. Since then, I've just kept with the flow of not cussing. But I've decided since some of you would feel the story is more realistic with the cussing, I'll add it. Not saying every other word will be a curse word, but it will be in here now. I will admit that there are times I'm writing and I want to write it in, but the rest of my book didn't have it so it never made it in. Anyway hopefully this will be a good improvement! Enjoy this part! :)

"The police department wants us there immediately?" Tom repeated.

"Yes. I don't know why, they just told me to gather everyone and meet at the station."

"Okay, then we all gotta go. Come on guys."

"But wait, I'm in my pajamas, that's embarrassing." Jacob said.

"It's okay, we all are." You said laughing.

"That's gonna be a sight. Seeing all of us walking into the police station in our pajamas."

"At least we'll leave an impression." Harrison said.

"Is it a good one though?"

Harrison thought.

"Yeah, why not?"

"Guys! Come on we gotta go." You reminded them.

Everyone got into the cars and you guys drove to the police station. When you arrived, there were paramedics, fire trucks, and of course, cop cars everywhere.

"Holy shit what happened?" Justin asked.

"I don't know. Paramedics and fire trucks aren't usually here..."

"Well they are now. Hold up, Tom, is that your family?" Zendaya asked.

You and Tom looked over to see a group of people standing by the entrance. Sure enough, it was Tom's family.

"Oh my god we gotta find out what happened."

Tom parked the car and Jacob parked the other car behind it. You all rushed out.

"Mum, what's wrong?!" Tom asked running over to them.

"I- it was those people you knew..."

"What people mum?"

"I don't know the names but Paddy..."

"What's wrong? Is paddy hurt?!"

"He's Okay now..."

She was crying and put her face in her hands. Tom pulled her into a hug.

"Hey, Dom." You said.

"Hello, Y/N."

"What happened?"

"Paddy... Paddy was almost kidnapped."

Your stomach dropped. "W-what?"

"He was almost kidnapped by that group of people who made your lives miserable."

"Who did it? Was it Danny, Abigail, Jake, or Ella?"

"Um... the guy with dark hair, and blue eyes."

"So that must be Danny."

"I think so. You dated him right?"