Wait What?!

You and Lily walked out of the locker rooms and that's when you dropped the question on her.

"Okay what the heck did you mean when you said 'it won't be a problem' for me getting 50 bucks?"

She smirked. "You'll see."

"That's what you said last time!"

You guys stopped at the lockers. She opened her locker, looked for something, then looked back at you. "Okay, so I said it was no problem because, here." She said handing you something.

"Oh my gosh Lily no! I cannot take 50 bucks from you!" you said pushing her hand back. "Thank you for the offer, but I can't!"

"Oh yes you can!" she opened your hand and put the money there.

"B-but why?"

"For Tom Holland Silly!"

"But-"

"Look, I know you love him. You literally talk about him all the time. And you worked hard to get enough money to meet him. So why not help my best friend with her dream." she told you with a smile.

"Lily, you're the best." you said while you pulled her in for a hug. Even though 50 bucks didn't sound like a lot, it still meant the world that she would lend you it.

"I'll pay you back I promise." you told her.

"No worries. You don't have to pay me back."

"I do!"

"Nope" she said laughing.

"Thank you so much! I'm finally going to go meet him!"

It was lunch and you, Lily, and Matt were all sitting at your guys' usual table. "Guess what, Matt."

"Hmm?" 

"I'M GOING TO MEET TOM HOLLAND."

"Oh dang holy cow, calm down." He said laughing. "You got all the money?"

"Yup! With the help of Lily, of course." You all smiled.

"So does that mean that when you get back you'll talk about him less?" again he said laughing.

"Nope. That means I'm talking about him even more." you said and all of you started laughing.

"Okay so when do you meet him?" Lily asked.

"In 10 days!"

"Dang that's soon." Matt said eating his peaches.

"Yup!"

The bell rang and this time you all had to part and go separate ways. You went to Spanish, but the whole time you were thinking about meeting Tom. Seeing his smile in person, hearing his British accent. It was going to be amazing. 

The school day ended, but when you walked outside, the rain hadn't stopped. You didn't care, you loved the rain and were just happy. The rest of the week would hopefully pass by.