In The Public Eye

Hey guys! I just wanted to thank all of you for your votes and comments! They mean so much and I absolutely love reading your guys' comments! They're so funny and just make my day so thank you ❤️😂 Anyway here's this part! :)

"Hey babe," You said as you walked over to Tom.

"Hey."

You raised your eyebrow. That wasn't his usual Tom voice.

"Everything okay?" You asked.

"Yup. Just peachy."

Your stomach dropped. That's not good.

"Tom, now I know something's wrong."

"No, nothing's wrong love. I just had a long day."

"You sure?"

"Yes." You knew it wasn't true but you decided not to push the issue further.

"Anyway, love how was your day on set?"

"It was good! We got a lot done, I hung out with the cast. Oh and I got some hot Cheetos."

"That's great, you love those things."

"I do. Except Dylan and Jacob almost squished all of them but that's okay." You laughed.

You looked up at him to see his face was the same way when you arrived, hard and emotionless.

"Tom." You said. No answer.

"Tom." You said again.

Still no answer.

"Thomas Stanley Holland!"

"What?!" He said, snapping out of his thought.

"I said your name like three times and you didn't answer. And you had the same annoyed face when I arrived. Somethings going on."

"No, love don't worry about it. Like I said it's been a long day. Come on, let's go watch a movie."

You nodded and he both of you went inside.

—————————-
You woke up to the sound of your alarm. You groaned and turned it off. You went to get up, but Tom pulled you back.

"Nooo. Stay."

You giggled. "I wish I could, but I have to be on set at a specific time."

"Just five more minutes. Pleaseee."

You gave in and laid back down. You were about to fall asleep when another one of  your alarms went off.

You went to get up, but Tom's grip didn't let you.

"Tom! Come on I gotta get ready." You laughed and hit him with a pillow.

"Only if you let me go to set with you."

"Okay. You know you can always come to set with me."

At that sentence, Tom peeked his eyes open and smirked.

"Okay."

He let you go and you got ready. He got ready too and you guys left.

You arrived at the set and were greeted by everyone.

"Hey Y/N!" Jacob and Dylan said at the same time.