Hold On

Hey guys! Alright so I'm loving this content from the filming of Far From Home. So I put Tom and Harry up there 👆 but I'm still thinking of names for you guys and I'm loving the ones you're coming up with, so if you have anymore just let me know! But here I am to present this part, and get your tissues ready, because I cried writing this part! If you thought you disliked Emma before, get ready because you're gonna dislike her even more 😭And listen to this song while you read, it helps the story 😭

You screamed.

It was like everything was going in slow motion.

As you looked up, you saw Tom fall to the ground. You automatically knew what had happened. He took the bullet for you.

"TOM!" You yelled.

Tom had fallen to his knees and fell backwards. You caught him and laid his head in your lap. You saw that he had gotten shot in the chest, but it was close to his heart.

"Tom, please look at me, open your eyes." You said. Tears were starting to fall.

"W-what?..."

"Tom, look at me. Come on stay with me."

"Y/N?"

"I'm right here baby."

"Okay..." he nodded. He closed his eyes again.

"No, no, no, Tom you need to stay awake, please. I can't lose you."

His eyes fluttered and he looked you in the eye.

"I love you."

"I love you too. But don't talk like that, you're gonna be okay."

"I feel... numb. It's getting hard to breathe..."

Everyone had seen what happened. Harrison called 911.

"Tom, please don't leave me, I need you. The paramedics are coming you're gonna be okay."

At this point, you were bawling. You couldn't believe how all of this ended with Tom getting shot.

You saw his blood dripping onto your hands and clothes. That's when reality set in.

"I can't lose you... please Tom." You sobbed.

"They're almost here. Dammit why him?" Harrison said.

"You idiot! You were supposed to shoot her, not him!" Emma said.

Emma looked at you. "Is he gonna be okay?"

"Why do you care?! YOU did this! You're a crazy psychopath that just SHOT her ex boyfriend!"

"That wasn't supposed to happen. But since you took him from me, I'm gonna take someone from you."

She grabbed the gun from Jake.

"No, Emma please what are you doing?" Danny said.

"Simple. I'm making her pay."

"Are you blind?! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!" Zendaya said.

Emma looked at you again and started pointing towards everyone in your group.

"Emma please no!" You yelled.

She had her target locked. She pointed it and shot.

You didn't see what who it was until he fell. You screamed again.