Please Don't Do This

This is a little bit longer, but thank you guys so much for the support! :)

"So, you're telling me that you'd trade places for pretty boy over here?" the guy asked you pointing to Tom. 

You nodded. "Y-yes."

"You don't seem sure."

"I am." 

Even though you knew it was going to be scary, and it seems ridiculous to give up your freedom for a celebrity, he wasn't just another celebrity to you. And you weren't just another fan to him. 

The guy nodded and the two other guys brought Tom out and they let you talk. He ran over and hugged you. 

"Y/N, please don't do this," he said giving you sad eyes.

"I have to Tom. I don't want you in this situation. Plus, I made a deal." you told him, also giving sad eyes. 

"But Y/N, I'm just another celebrity. You are a girl who deserves a normal life."

"Tom, you are so much more than a celebrity."

"And you are so much more than a fan." 

You guys hugged again, holding on to each other. Meanwhile, Harrison, Lily, Matt, Sam, and Harry, were all observing this. It broke their heart to see you and Tom. It showed that you and Tom truly cared for each other. Just then Harry gasped. They all turned and he whispered to them.

"Alright, girl," one guy said taking your arm. "Time to go." you nodded and gave one last look to Tom. Tom had tears coming down his cheeks. 

"Please don't take the girl I love," he whispered to himself. 

You and the three guys took you out to the parking lot. You tried to scream for help, but they put tape over your mouth. They shoved you in a van and took off. It seemed as if all hope was lost. That was, until Harry discovered something.

"GUYS!" he yelled.

"What?" everyone responded. 

"I KNOW WHERE THEY'RE GOING." Tom looked up and they all ran over to him.

"What do you mean mate?" he asked.

"Well, I brought an extra camera in case of storage issues. I turned it on but I guess I forgot to turn it off. Anyways, I caught them on camera, and even got the license plate!"

"Bro, that's amazing! Come on, let's go get the girl I love!" Tom started running. They all stopped. 

"Tom? Did you just say that you love Y/N?" Sam asked smiling.

"What? Pfft, no..." He blushed. "That doesn't matter! We have to go get Y/N!" they agreed and they all hopped in the van. Tom took off driving. 

"Easy Mate, you don't want to get a ticket." Harrison said.

"Eh, I don't care. I care about making Y/N safe."

It didn't take long for them to catch up to you and the three guys. You turned around to see who was behind you, and that's when you saw all of them in the window. You smiled underneath the tape. They had come for you. Your train of thought was broken by one guy.

"I still don't understand why you'd give up your freedom for a stupid celebrity." 

You wanted to argue, but you couldn't with tape over your mouth. They pulled into a parking lot behind a warehouse. They got out and you waited to see what would happen. They opened the door and shoved you out. They took the tape off your mouth.

"Ouch! That hurt!"

"Oh boo- hoo." one of them said. 

"You try having Duct Tape on your mouth, then have it torn off. It hurts. And this is ridiculous. Why are we here?"