Where Do Broken Hearts Go?

Guys, where I'm from and live it's officially been one year since Spider-Man Homecoming came out and it's crazy! When I went to go see it I had no idea I would love this adorable walking meme so much. It's basically my full year of liking Tom so today is really special! When I first followed him last year he had 2.7 million followers. Now he has 10.4 million. That's so crazy and I'm so proud of him! Anyway, here's this part! :)

"Sure," You said and got off the stool.

"Hey, where you going?" Lily and Zendaya asked at the same time.

"I'm gonna go talk with Tom." You said and they nodded.

You followed Tom through a couple of doors and up some stairs.

"Where are we going?" You asked almost tripping up the stairs (literally me tho), Tom catching you before you could hit the floor.

"Somewhere... right. I-I need to tell you in a certain way and it can't be by other people."

You raised your eyebrow. Has he gone crazy? What the heck did he mean?

You guys made it to the top of the stairs and walked through another door which was at the top of the roof. He told you to sit on a chair and he ran to get something and he came back with a guitar. You gave him a confused look but let him do what he needed to do.

"So, this isn't exactly talking but, I felt this song related to what I'm feeling. So I'm gonna sing it for you."

You gave him a slight smile. "Okay."

"Oh and don't judge me, I can't sing that well okay? It's taking me every ounce of confidence to do this."

"I won't."

He took a deep breath and started. (It's the song called Where Do Broken Hearts Go, by One direction)
Here it is. You can listen to it as you read if you want, it's a really good song!

Counted all my mistakes
And there's only one
Standin' our from the list of things I've done
All the rest of my crimes don't come close
To the look on your face
When I let you go

He was looking straight at you and you were looking at him. You couldn't believe he was doing this. He hated to sing if front of people because he always thought he wasn't good. You always told him he was but he didn't believe you.

So I built you a house from a broken home
Then I wrote you a song with the words you spoke
Yeah, it took me some time
But I figured out
How to fix up a heart that I let down

He looked at you and smiled a little smile. You did the same thing.

Now I'm searchin' every lonely place
Every corner callin' out your name
Trying to find you but
I just don't know
Where do broken hearts go?

He got up and started to walk around you.

Get a taste of your lips on the tip of my tongue
It's at the top of the list of the things I want
Mind is runnin' in circles of you and me
Anyone in between is the enemy
Shadows come with the pain that
You're runnin' from
Love was something you never heard enough
Yeah, it took me some time but I figured out
How to fix up a heart that I let down

You were smiling at this point. You'd put your head down, but every time you'd look up your eyes would meet with his and the butterflies would return.

Now I'm searchin' every lonely place
Every corner callin' our your name
Tryin' to find you but I just don't know
Where do broken hearts go?
Are you sleeping baby, by yourself?
Or are you givin' it to someone else?
Tryin' to find you but I just don't know
Where do broken hearts go?
Where do broken hearts I?
You shook your head and smiled.

Tell me now,
Tell me now
Tell me where you'll go
When you feel afraid
Tell me now,
Tell me now
Tell me, will you ever love me again?
Love me again

You felt a tear fall from the corner of your eye. You weren't sure if it was out of happiness, or sadness. It just happened.

Now I'm searchin' every lonely place
Every corner callin' out your name
Tryin' to find you but I just don't know
Where do broken hearts go?
Are you sleepin' baby, by yourself?
Or are you givin it to someone else?

You looked at him, taking in everything. The lyrics obviously had meaning. You were putting everything together.

Tryin' to find you but I just don't know
Where do token hearts go?
Tell me where you're hiding now
Where do broken hearts go?
Come on baby,
Cause I need you now
Where do broken hearts go?
Tell me cause I'm tearing down
Where do broken hearts go?
Come in baby, come and get me out
Come on baby, come and get me out
Come on baby, cause I need you now
Where do broken hearts go?

He finished and put the guitar down.

"Tom, I-"

"Wait, before I say anything just hear me out. Y/N everything I just sang is true. Without you I'm so weak. I don't know what to do. I never truly realized how important you were in my life and I'm so sorry. You're the one that makes me strong. What I did was SO stupid. And I'm so so sorry I never meant to hurt you and to know that I did, I hated myself for it. And it's been a couple months since then, I just want you back. Will you take me back? Please I'll change my ways I'll do anything."

He was holding your hand and looking at you. You saw the softness in his eyes again. You took a deep breath. What were you gonna do?

"Tom. You did hurt me. I was broken, I thought you just felt bad for me and I had already been cheated on and it hurt to feel that way again. Especially by you," he nodded. "But that was literally the sweetest thing ever. No one has sang for me, and I know how shy you are about it. The lyrics, they hit home."

You looked at your guys' hands. "It has been a couple months."

His eyes lit up. "Does that mean you forgive me?"

"I forgive you."

"You do?!"

"I do. That means..."

He gave you a confuses look. You ran your hand through his hair.

"I'll take you back."

"YOU WILL?!"

"Yes!"

"YES!" He yelled and stood up. He pulled you into a hug and didn't let go. You hugged him back and it felt like it was home. You missed being in his arms, smelling his cologne, seeing his goofy smile. You felt complete. And it was confirmed.

You and Tom were back together.