I'm About To Throw Hands

Hey guys!! So I'm here to update this part, and I'm sure you guys are gonna like it because based on a previous chapter I wrote, you guys liked that one 😂❤️ I also want to say THANK YOU. Thank you for 116k reads and over 3k votes like what?! I can't believe my book got that much, and I wouldn't have them if it weren't for you so thank you guys so so much. You all are truly the best and I love all of you!❤️ so enjoy this chapter, it's one of the longest I've written, as some tea is about to be spilled 😂😏

"Awe man what are they doing here?" Justin asked.

"They usually show up around the most inconvenient times possible." You said.

Emma and her crew saw you and walked over to your group.

"Well if it isn't Y/N. We haven't seen you since the incident."

"What incident?" Just asked, a confused look on his face.

"Long story short I punched Emma in the nose, broke Jake's nose, and Matt helped re-break it." You shrugged.

"Dang! You guys are epic!"

You laughed.

"Who just talked? I've never heard that voice before." Emma said.

"Oh you must mean me, I'm Justin." He stepped forward.

"Why Hello Justin." Emma said smirking.

Abbigail and Jake's eyes widened. Justin smirked at this.

"What's up. Hey Abbigail and Jake. What's new?"

They went to say something but couldn't get anything out.

"What are you doing hanging out on Y/N's side? Why don't you come over here?" She put her hand on his shoulder.

He looked at it and then removed her hand. "Sorry, but I'm not another person you could BUY from her past to make her life miserable. I'm not that way. But it looks like enough people took your offer based on your 'friends.'" He put air quotes around friends. Emma stepped back, not knowing what to do. You and your crew tried to hold back a laugh.

"Whatever. You probably feel sorry for her so you're just here to make her feel better."

"Nope not that reason at all."

"Then why would you willingly be on her team? I mean look at her. Her and her friends aren't the best."

"Says the one who got punched in the face by her."

Again she opened her mouth to say something but closed it. There were oohs from your side.

"That didn't count. She caught me so off guard."

"I don't think so."
(Oh and here's the song I listened to as I wrote this part! It's a good song and it really helps the scene so you can listen to it as you read if you want. You can start before or after either way it's good 😂Also I pictured like every beat drop as a punch, so that may help! Also if you want you could imagine an epic fight scene, that's what I did and I tried to write that😂)

"Well if she'd be willing to do a rematch but I know she's to scared to do that."

"What?" You said stepping forward.

"You heard me. You against me and my crew." She looked around. "There's an even amount of twenty-two total people which means eleven on my side and eleven on yours."