And So It Starts Again

You opened your eyes and you saw Tom over you. 

"Sorry to wake you, but I thought you'd want to see London again. And we're about to land." he smiled.

You smiled back and sat up. You looked out the window. You smiled again thinking about the very first time you came to London. You thought about how excited you were to meet him, even if it meant being on a stuffy, crowded airplane. Now, you were WITH him, on a private jet. 

You guys landed, went through security, and were on your way back to Tom's house. You laughed.

"What?" he turned and asked you laughing.

"Just a few weeks ago, I thought I'd never see this house again, but here I am. A LOT has happened here."

"That's for sure."

"But I wouldn't change any of it."

"I wouldn't either."

You both smiled at each other as you guys pulled into the drive way. You got out and helped with the bags.

"Alright, kids, get comfortable. You'll be leaving before you know it." Tom's mom said.

You walked into the house, smiling.

------------

Time felt like it flew. You were only at Tom's house for a few weeks before you guys had to leave to start shooting his new movie. On the tour, it was going to be you, Tom, Harrison, Sam, and Harry. You knew you were in for a ride, but one that you'd never forget.

So, bright and early Monday morning, you all got up to make it to the airport. Most of you stayed in pajamas, with the exception of Tom. He had a meeting before hand, so he let you and the rest of the guys sleep. You fell asleep on the plane, and then in the car. You heard him sneak out, and then come back.

You finally woke up at about 7, and looked out the window.

"Wait, it's only 7?" 

"Mhm." Tom said. You groaned.

"What's wrong, Love?"

"I'm really tired. I thought I'd sleep longer and..." you looked at him. You saw his puppy dog eyes and couldn't be mad for being awake that early. You would spend it with him. "Never mind. I'm sorry, I must sound so rude right now."

"No, no, you're fine," he smiled at you. "I understand how important sleep is."

"You know my point." you laughed and he did too. "So, where are we heading?"

"Towards the airport. I'm sorry there's so many planes. Our other one got canceled, so we had to find another one." he sighed.

"Hey, it's okay. We can handle this."

"Yes we can."

You drove a little bit longer, and then finally made it to the airport. You all got out, and got on the plane. When everyone got situated, you took off.

"Did I tell you where we're going?" Tom asked looking up from his phone.

You shook your head and laughed. "Nope."

"Oops, my bad sorry. We're going to New York."

You widened your eyes. 

"What's wrong?" he asked worriedly.

"I've never been to New York and I've always wanted to go. Now I get to." you smiled.

"I'm glad I'm taking you to these places. You definitely need to get out more."