It's Only Temporary...

Hey guys! So just to let you know, I'm gonna be having a lot of tests coming up, so the updates may be a little slow. But I'm gonna try to stay consistent with posting! Anyway, here's this part :)

You were woken up by the sounds of beeping machines. You frantically got up to see Sam and Harry's machines beeping. You got up to check on them and saw they were slowly slipping away. You gasped and went to wake up Tom and Harrison, but they weren't waking up. You then walked out of the room.

"Hello?! Help my friends- something's wrong!"

But there was no answer. You walked down the hallway to see no one at the desks, in the lobbies, or other rooms. 

"What's happening?!" you turned around to run again, but you bumped into someone. That someone, was one of the guys who kidnapped you and hurt Tom. 

"Hello, Y/N." you screamed and then woke up.

You looked around the room to see Harry, okay and breathing, and Tom awake at the other end of the room. 

"You okay love?" he asked walking over to you.

"Y-yeah, I um... just had a bad dream." you leaned back and closed your eyes. "Tom?"

"Hm?"

"Are they okay?"

"Sam and Harry?"

"Yes."

"Yes, they're okay. Sam went in for his surgery, and they're getting Harry ready for the tests."

You nodded and then stood up. 

"I'm gonna go get a snack from vending machine. Want anything?"

"I'll take a Hershey's and Snickers bar. I'll even pay." he walked over and handed you the money.

"Okay Goofball, I'll be back."

You walked out the door and looked at the hallways and lobbies- full. You sighed in relief, for it wasn't like your dream. You hummed a tune walking to the vending machines and payed for the snacks. As all of them were about to come out, the Snickers bar got stuck.

"Dang it! Come on stupid machine! Give me the dang candy bar!" 

You were about to kick it when you heard a voice. 

"Do you need help?" 

You had your eyes closed and your hands covered your face. You chuckled as you said, "Sure. Good luck getting it out."

As you turned around and grabbed the candy bar, your stomach dropped. And as that happened, you dropped Tom's Snickers bar. It wasn't just some regular guy that helped you. It was one of the guys that tried to kidnap you- more specifically, the guy in your dream.

"W-what are you doing here?" you asked as he walked closer to you. You were stopped by a wall.

"Oh nothing. Just thought I'd pay my friends a visit. How are Harry and Sam?" He was playing with the Snickers bar wrapper.

"H-how do you know about that? It hasn't been released to the public."

"Oh Sweetheart, I have ways and friends. I also know why they're in here. Car accident."

The fear was slowly turning to anger. "How do you know about that?!" you gasped. "Were you the one that hit them?!"

He laughed. "Of course not. I'm not gonna waste my time on them. But I know people who did. Anyway, tell Tom I said hi." he walked even closer to you and the fear started to return. "Now, my love, this is only temporary." 

And with that, he walked away until you couldn't see him anymore. Your breathing picked up as you ran into the hospital room. You locked the door and turned around to a confused Tom. He got up and walked over to you.

"Darling, what's wrong?"

"T-Tom, it's the guy from my dream. I mean he's real because he kidnapped me, but he's here just like my dream played out. And-"

"Woah, woah, Y/N calm down. What happened?"

You both sat down and you explained why you were worried. 

"The dream from earlier, played out exactly. Except, there was more people. The guy that kidnapped me, not the main guy but another one, was in the hallway. I went out there, and there he was. Tom, I thought he was locked away, but that's not it at all. And he knows about Sam and Harry- which I don't understand how. He also said that one guy he knows has a part in this."

"He's here?"

"He was. Tom, I'm scared. What are we gonna do? How do we know no one is gonna get hurt?" your breathing picked up again and tears were slowly forming. Tom saw this and brought you into a hug.

"Hey, shhh, it's going to be okay. I'm not gonna let anything happen, okay?" you nodded. You guys were on Sam's bed and leaned back. Tom held you close to comfort you, and it did. Every once in a while you felt yourself dozing off.

"Love, if you want to sleep, go ahead. I'm not leaving." 

"Okay." you yawned and let sleep overtake you.

--------------

You heard muffling voices as you were waking up. At first you weren't sure if it was in your dream, but as you woke up more, you realized it was coming from the room. You sat up and saw Tom still next to you. 

"Hey, Sleepyhead."

You smiled. "Hey."

"You have great timing. Some people are coming back."

You looked around the room and saw that Sam and Harry were both now gone. You gasped. "How are they? Are they ok?"

He was about to answer when the door opened. The nurses and doctors came in with Sam and Harry. 

"Good news guys, they're just fine. They aren't paralyzed, and they look like they'll have a fast recovery."

You and Tom sighed in relief. Tom shook his hand.

"Thank you so much."

"Of course. We'll keep them over night, see how they are, and then start your discharge papers."

"Okay. Thank you again."

He nodded and left. You and Tom sat down in the chairs and waited with them. Things were looking up.

------------

It's been a few months since the accident, and things were progressing nicely. Sam had crutches and a cast that he would wear for a while, but he was able to get around. It was like Harry was never hurt. He healed and jumped right back into photography and film making. 

Tom, you, and Harrison worked things out. Of course it was still awkward, considering that you and Harrison kissed, Tom liked you, and you were figuring everything out. But something always drew you back to Tom. But overall, it was as good as new. Tom kept filming the movie, and it was soon going to be released. 

You were with Tom and Harrison in the trailer, looking for something to eat.

"Tom, we're out of milk, and pizza."

"We are?"

"Mhm."

"Okay come on, let's go get some more."

You got into his car as you two left to go to the store. You were enjoying yourselves and were dancing to music in the car. You picked up some more groceries and were heading home when you looked out the window. It was a red light and you looked at the people crossing in the cross walk. You looked closer and your stomach dropped. 

"Tom..."

He looked over at you. "Hmm?"

He followed your gaze and it lead to exactly who you were looking at. The guy who kidnapped you and who was at the hospital was staring right back at you with a smirk...