Best Friends

So this is longer than my other chapters, but I had such inspiration for this one and I know exactly where to take this! And thank you guys for 1k reads! It's amazing :)

You woke up to knocking on your hotel door. It wasn't too loud, but it was being repeated over and over again. It was unusual. You didn't know anybody in London, and you're pretty sure that room service doesn't come at 3 in the morning. 

"Mom," you whispered. No reply. "Mom."

"Hmm?" you heard.

"Someone's at the door." 

"What? It can't be. What time is it?" she said lifting her head up.

"3:05 in the morning."

"Who would be at the door this early?" She asked getting up.

"I don't know," you said shrugging your shoulders. "But mom! Be careful. It could be an intruder or murder for all we know." You knew your mom could take anybody, but you got up and grabbed a shampoo bottle from the bathroom.

"Why do you have a shampoo bottle?" she asked you with a confused look.

"In case it could be an intruder, I could hit them in the head with it."

She shook her head laughing as you both made your way to the door. She looked through the peep hole but it was too dark to see anything. She shushed you, grabbed your shampoo bottle, while you ran back to the bathroom to get the conditioner bottle. As you had the bottles in your hands, your mom opened the door.

"SURPRISE!!!" the next thing you knew you were being tackled on the ground. 

"OH MY GOSH WHO ARE YOU? GET OFF ME! I HAVE A SHAMPOO BOTTLE AND I WILL USE IT!" you said trying to get the other person off of you.

"I think that's actually a conditioner bottle." the voice said. You stopped. You knew that voice. Because it happened to belong to your best friend Lily. 

"LILY?!"

"YES? IT'S ME RELAX!"

This time it was you who was tackling her.

"OH MY GOSH LILY HI! YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" 

She laughed. "Well, Matt and I had this planned all along to come see you. Did you really think that we were going to let our best friend go visit her celeb crush ALONE?"

You were smiling really big now. "Awe you guys that's amazing! WAIT MATT? WHERE ARE YOU? GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE!"

You heard something by the door and all of you turned your heads to see what it was. You then saw Matt and he dropped some suitcases.

"I'm sorry, I would have been here sooner, but SOMEONE made me carry all the bags. And that someone has a lot of bags for a simple stay in London." He said blowing his hair out of his face.

You got up and ran to give him a hug. He hugged you back. "Thank you for coming." you said. Your head was on his chest so your voice was sort of muffled.

"Of course. I'll always be there for you. You're my best friend." you guys pulled away.

"For that, we have a brand new packages of peaches in the fridge." you said pointing to it. And just like that he ran to the fridge, grabbed a fork, and sat down.

You all laughed at this. But then a question hit you.  

"Mom?"

"Yes, Sweetheart?" she asked.

"Were you in on this?"

"Pfft, what? No..."

"You're a horrible liar." you said laughing.