Wait, What's Happening?

"So let me get this straight," Tom said looking at Danny, "You want to ask out Y/N? Why?"

"Why not? She seems like a totally chill girl, she's super sweet, super funny, and really, really pretty. Plus she I think she likes me." he said smiling.

"You think she likes you?" Tom asked half shocked and half sarcastic.

"Yeah... Why are you so hung up on this man?"

"Because you-" he stopped. He wanted to say that only he himself was right for you, but he didn't. "Just never mind." he ran a hand through his hair as he walked away.

"What was that about?" Danny asked looking at Harrison. 

Harrison shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know." he started walking towards Tom.

"Dude, what's wrong? Why'd you act that way?" 

"I don't know, mate. It's just that... that I..."

"Like Y/N?" Tom looked at Harrison.

"What?"

"Tom, do you like Y/N?"

"Pfft, no. I just... don't think Y/N should be with a guy like Danny." 

"Why's that?"

"Because he's Danny! He thinks he's so cool, and thinks that Y/N likes him. And he literally like just met her yesterday!" he threw his hands up in frustration. 

"I get your point. I mean who knows, he may not ask her out."

"I don't know man." 

They both started to walk towards Danny. Tom wasn't pleased but tried to put on a nice face. 

"Hey guys." Danny said.

"Hey." Tom and Harrison said.

"Look, Tom, I've been thinking about what you've said. I just met Y/N. I'm gonna wait a little bit before I ask her out."

"Ok..." Tom was relieved, but worried. Danny was still going to ask you out.

------

*A few weeks later*

You had been hanging out with everyone and enjoying your time in London. You still had a few months left in London, and you made a goal to see everything you possibly could. It helped that you had the best tourists around- Tom and Harrison. You grew even closer to them. They were part of your best friend group and you were a part of theirs. Danny and Emma still came over all the time. Danny would always hang out with you, and you two had created a bond. 

Danny was something else. He was super funny, and that accent made him even cuter. You thought he was cute, and you liked him a little. Not as much as you liked Tom, but it was there. But in all of this, you found that Tom and Danny didn't get along as much as they had on the first day. This confused you. When you tried to ask them about it, they'd push it away. Either way, one of them was always there with you. 

Lily and Matt were still there and still obsessing over the fact that you and Tom were even closer than before. Lily would randomly record you two and take pictures. She didn't upload them, but she had them. 

The rumors cleared, and all of the bad guys had been caught. It gave you and Tom some relief. Now, you guys agreed that it'd be okay to post about each other- just as friends though. You guys didn't know saying that hurt the other, but it just had to be done. So of course, occasionally, Tom would post about you and you'd post about him. You grew fans/followers crazy and every picture of Tom you had would get a million likes. Tom got more fans and had millions of likes on every post.