Why Does That Keep Happening?

Hey guys! Alright so I'm gonna be having a lot of time off so guess who's gonna try to update a lot? Meeee. I'll try my best too though!  Also I know sometimes it seems like there's just random parts but they are needed in the story, and sometimes we just need a happy, calm chapter after all we've been through 😂❤️ Plus can we appreciate this picture of Tom? Anyway enjoy this part :)

Your eyes widened. A year ago you would be freaking out about Jake kissing you. It's what you've always wanted. But it's not anymore. You opened your eyes and pushed him away.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SMASHING THEIR LIPS TO MINE?!" You yelled. This was getting out of control with random guys kissing you.

"I could say the same thing," you heard a voice say.

Tom.

"Look, I just needed to know how I felt after the kiss."

"Okay, but you couldn't ask permission first?" You asked.

"Hey, Harrison and Jacob did it without asking."

"That doesn't matter. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND."

"Technically I kissed her before she and Tom were dating." Harrison said walking into the room.

"You still kissed her." Jake said.

"Eh, I'm sure kissing me was better than kissing your snake lips bro."

"That's it I'm-"

"You'll what? I'll hurt you myself because you kissed my girlfriend and you're threatening my best friend." Tom said stepping closer with Harrison.

"Stop!"

You got in between Jake, Harrison, and Tom. Tom and Harrison looked like they wanted to kill Jake.

"Why are you stopping us? He deserves his punishment."

"I got this guys. Trust me."

The guys waited a few seconds then stepped back.

"I swear if you two do anything I didn't tell you to do, I'll have Zendaya come here and I'll have her kill you both."

They gulped and you smirked. There we go, when in doubt, just use the Zendaya card.

You walked over to Jake and pulled him to the other side of the restaurant.

"Wow, trusting me huh? That's new."

"Don't push it- it's only for a minute."

"Okay."

"Why? Why me? Why would you hurt me in so many different ways if you're in love with me? Wouldn't you stop yourself?"

"I wanted to, so many times. But I just couldn't."

"Lie."

"What?"

"That's a lie. If you cared that much, you would've done something."