Competition

It had been a few weeks since you guys came to the set, and today you were going to meet Jacob, Zendaya, and Laura. Tom had already met them, along with Harrison, but you, Sam, and Harry still needed to meet them. Tom said they were really nice and cool people to hang out with. You knew Zendaya, not personally, but you heard of her. Overall, you were excited to meet them.

There was a knock at the door, and Tom jumped up to get it. You and Harrison were sitting on the couch when he opened the door.

"Mates!" he said and gave all of them a hug. They hugged him back. "I'm so glad you're here!"

"Of course, bro," Jacob said laughing. They did a hand shake and then he looked at you.

"Oh, guys, this is one of my best friends Y/N." he walked over to you. "Y/N, this is Laura, Jacob, and Zendaya."

"Hi." they all said and smiled. 

"Hi." you said back, also smiling. 

"So, do you guys wanna go eat and catch up?" Tom asked.

"Sure," all of you said. You guys went to get the twins, and then left.

"So what should we get?" Tom asked.

"I don't know..." Harrison said trailing off and looking towards you and smirking. You smirked back.

"I think-"

"MCDONALD'S!!" you and Harrison said.

"You guys want McDonald's?" he said. You nodded. "Okay, I'm cool with that. Anyone else want McDonald's?"

"YES." everyone else replied. That's when he knew to go to McDonald's.

-----------

You guys had eaten there and had a fun time. You all even took turns playing on the playground, even though you knew you were too old for it. But you didn't care about that. You cared that you were making memories with these people. 

"Guys that was so fun!" Tom said.

"I agree." you replied. "Although, poor Harry got stuck and so I had to go get him." 

Everyone giggled. 

"Hey! I didn't mean to get stuck!"

"How?! We ALL warned you that you were too big for that one slide!" you told him.

"No..." but he couldn't help it. He busted out laughing, along with everyone else. 

You arrived back at the trailers, to find another car by Tom's.

"Who's here?" you asked.

"I'm not sure..." Tom said.

All of you got out with Tom, Harrison, Sam, Harry, and Jacob in front of you, Zendaya, and Laura. They got closer and opened the door. You peered inside and walked in. You guys were shocked to find Ella in the trailer.

"Oh, good, you've arrived." she said looking up from her phone.

"What are you doing here?" you asked her.

"Well, I'm his personal assistant, and I needed to make sure that he was okay. When you didn't return for a while, I assumed that it'd be ok for me to come in. Tom are you okay?" she asked and walked over to him.

"He's fine. We all went out to eat. How'd you even get in here?" you said. You weren't amused with her little game.

"Tom can tell me himself. Anyway, it was unlocked."

"But... how? I know I locked it."

"Maybe you didn't."

"I did. Haz, you saw me." he nodded.