The Past Just Can't Seem To Go Away

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated, there was something that happened but it's better now so here's this new part! This weekend's comic con was crazy! And Tom was great! Anyway here's this part :)

"Zack?" You asked, heart dropping.

"Hello, lovely. How have you been?"

"Pretty good until now. What are you doing here?"

"Ouch. Don't be that way," you rolled your eyes because you heard that same exact line from Jake not too long ago, "I'm here because a very special friend of ours asked me to be here." He walked over to Abbigail.

"Who is he?" Tom asked, jaw clenched.

"That's my ex boyfriend Zack."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! ABBIGAIL YOU BOUGHT ANOTHER PERSON FROM THE PAST?!" At this point Tom was so frustrated his anger was starting to come out.

"Awe, is the protective boyfriend getting angry?"

"Ohh, boyfriend?" Zack asked looking at Tom. "Y/N, you're dating him?"

"Indeed I am."

"Bro, you're dating her? Willingly?"

That just made Tom more angry. "YES. Why is that so hard for everyone to understand?! I'm dating Y/N because I love her okay?! Now all of you leave before I call the police and get a restraining order on all of you because you guys just don't seem to go away."

"You'd really do that?" Zack asked walking closer to you and put a hand to your face. "Are you sure that's what Y/N wants? I mean here I am- the ex boyfriend- and I've managed to get her to have more emotion in a minute than you have in a day."

"Don't touch me." You said smacking his hand. He reached for your hand.

"We have so much history and you'd throw it away for this puny guy?"

Tom moved his hand and stepped in front of you. "She said don't touch her."

Zack laughed. "I remember when I was like you, protecting the the shy, innocent girl. The girl that could never catch a break. Why do you think I cheated on her?"

"You cheated on her because she was shy and couldn't catch a break in her past life?"

"Exactly. For the first few months I truly did like her. But then it was always me sticking up for her, and we never did anything. So, I found someone else. But I couldn't dump her. That'd cause more of a scene."

"More of a scene? So cheating on me was okay?!" You asked.

"Eh, I didn't really care."

"This isn't the point. All of you need to leave." Tom said.

"It's a public park. Technically we don't have to."

"Okay then," Tom grabbed your hand. "Leave us alone. Or you'll be sorry."

"Ooh I'm scared." Abbigail said.

"Yeah, you say that now with all your tough guy friends in front of you. But once they're gone, then what are you gonna do?" You said and your group left.

Tom squeezed your hand. "Wow. That was interesting."

"It was. The past just doesn't seem to go away."

"Eh, that's okay. Oh we have a cast party tonight! So let's focus on that."

"Okay." You smiles and all of you went into the cafe.
——————————-
"Tom what time we're we supposed to be there?!" You yelled from your side of the trailer.