Where Are You From?

You all looked at Tom as her began to tell you why it was mandatory to leave. He fixed his hair and then looked back at you guys, but mostly looking at you.

"So, when they called me out of the room, they told me that there was a dangerous person, or people I should say, who were in the building. They were already robbing booths, hurting people, and my bodyguards said they were heading toward my room. The room we were all in." You guys all looked at each other with wide eyes. "They told me that the guys were armed. And not just guns- but knives too. It was crazy. And due to me being so big with the mob, they knew where to find me, and hurt me. Steven wasn't a hundred percent sure, but that's what was most likely going to happen."

You didn't know what to do. Here was your favorite celebrity, and he could have been in harms way. Who would want to hurt Tom Holland?  Your thought was interrupted by police sirens, and you saw police cars, ambulances, and fire trucks. You looked at Tom who was staring out the window, with a pale expression.

"Tom, you okay?" you asked him. He snapped his head towards you.

"Hm?"

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, y-yeah I'm fine." he put his head down and started playing with his fingers. You knew he wasn't okay. 

A police officer came to the window, and Steven told him everything. They then cleared you guys to leave. As you were driving down the road Tom whispered to you.

"I feel bad we get to leave and they don't get to." He looked at you with sad eyes.

"I know. I feel bad too. It'll be okay." You told him.

"It's all because of me." he told you.

"What? Awe Tom, it's not your fault."

"Yes it is."

"How? By having this event?" He didn't nod yes or no, he just looked in your eyes. You turned toward him more and grabbed his hand.

"Listen Tom, this is not your fault. You had this event planned for months. You've set up other events and this hasn't happened. You weren't expecting it now. Unfortunately those people have come to this event, because they know how much it means to you. But, all your fans in there, know you didn't expect for this to happen. Don't blame yourself." 

He gave a weak smile and held on to your hand. Holding you hand gave him comfort. That seemed to be happening a lot. 

"Thank you, Y/N. It gives me a little hope that everyone will be okay. I still feel like it's partially my fault. And to know that you could've been hurt..." he stopped. You looked at him. "Hey, shh it's okay, I'm here with you. We are all safe in this car." he nodded and continue to rub your hand with his thumb. 

"Thank you." 

You looked at him confused. You giggled a little. "For what?"

"Your hand. I know that sometimes I randomly grab your hand, but it's because it makes me feel better. I feel safe, and I don't know why. I know we just met." he chuckled and looked down. You did the same.

"Oh, you're welcome. I'm glad to know that it helps you, Tom." you smiled at him and he smiled back. "And we did just meet. Although we met like six times." you laughed. He laughed too and that's how you knew he was feeling better.

"True. How did that even happen?" 

"I have no idea. The second time I saw you I thought it was a coincidence, but after that it was starting to get suspicious." you raised an eyebrow. He giggled. "I agree."

The whole time this was happening, Lily was observing you quietly. She smiled because there you were, living out one of your fantasies- to be with Tom. Who would've thought you guys holding hands would be in there too. She took out her phone and started taking pictures.