It's Show Time

Hey guys! I'm so so sorry I've been taking longer to update, a lots been happening and I haven't had time. Which makes me really sad because I love writing! So I'm back with this chapter, and I just have to say I love reading your guys' comments, they literally make my day 😂❤️ Anyway, enjoy! :)

"Okay, literally WHAT THE FUCK?" Justin yelled.

All of you turned and looked at him.

"What? I literally just say what everyone else is thinking."

You all nodded.

"How the hell did she get out?!" Tom yelled.

"They don't know, she's just on the loose now." The police officer said.

"Just got on the loose? Wasn't someone supposed to be watching her?" Zendaya asked.

"They were..."

"Officer, she needs to be caught. She shot me, my boyfriend, and Best friend." You said.

"It's That Emma?" He asked.

"Yeah... why is she famous there or something?"

"She's had a bad past. She's crazy."

"Tell me about it," Tom said.

"Look, we can help you find her." You said. "We know the general places she could go, and maybe we could lure her back..."

"Lure her back? How?"

"Well..." you looked at Tom.

He looked at you confused and then caught on.

"No, no, no. No way."

"Come on, it's the only way."

"What's the way?" Laura asked.

"That Tom and I pretend to break up. By us doing that, Emma will think Tom's free and go to wherever he asks. Then, we can catch her."

"It sounds like we're catching a mouse." Justin said laughing.

"Wait, but why no? It sounds good to me." Lily said.

"Because I don't want anything bad to happen to Y/N. We're dealing with a psycho here." Tom said crossing his arms.

"Awe, I'll be okay. Look, I'm afraid of what she'll do when she finds out and I don't want anything bad to happen to you, Tom. But I know we got this, it's basically all we've got."

Tom thought about it for a moment. "I don't know..."

"We have to..."

"Alright. Y/N, I swear if anything happens to you..."

"Nothing will, I promise."

Tom nodded and kissed your forehead. He pulled you in for a hug and you smiled. Hugs from Tom were the best.

"Alright, we'll have police forces by you so Incase anything does happen." The officer said.

"Okay."

After hours of being at the police starting and figuring out what to do, you guys went home.

All of you had decided that Tom would call Ella and have her meet him at a park. They'll talk, but the police will be there waiting for the perfect time to catch her. Tom would tell Emma that you and him broke up, which would make her want to meet Tom even more.

"I don't know about this, how do we know she won't do anything?" Harrison asked.

"We don't, but this is the only choice we have. She hurt Y/N, and Matt. She needs to be put away for good."