You're Not Mine

Hey guys! So I'm literally so thankful and shocked that this book has over 210k reads. Like WHAT. I never thought I'd reach this point, but I'm so incredibly thankful I did, and I couldn't do it without you guys! I know it seems small, but it means so much to me. So thank you so so much for the reads, votes, and comments the Peachfam is the best ❤️

Tom looked at you and Harrison suspiciously. "What's going on?"

"Oh, Nothing! Haz was just telling me what he'd usually do for Thanksgiving. He... told me about some of the traditions he does." You said.

"Oh... okay." He said. He believed you, but you knew he wasn't gonna let this go. "I have to help my mum with the turkey, I was just checking up on you two." He walked over to you. He pulled you into a hug and kissed the top of your head. He smiled at Harrison and went back into the house.

"That was close," Harrison said.

"It was. Haz, what were you going to tell me?"

"Oh, um, nevermind it can wait. I'm gonna go help Nikki with the food too."
He said giving you a small smile and walked into the house.

"Okay..."

You sat back down and looked at the stars.

"Universe what the heck are you trying to tell me?"

You sat there for a while when Tom came out and joined you. You scooted closer and put your head on his shoulder as he wrapped an arm around you.

"Hey, did Haz act different towards you earlier?" He asked.

"Mmm... no I don't think so. Why, was he different towards you?"

"Kind of. He just seemed off."

"Awe I'm sorry. Hopefully everything will be okay and he won't be off anymore."

"Exactly."

"You know, come to think of it, he has seemed kind of off. More quiet, he's... observing more." You said thinking about the times you and him were by each other.

"Yes! He's here but not, here."

"Yeah. I feel bad, like what's he going through that he's like this?"

"I have no idea, but we gotta find out." Tom said.

"I agree."

He kissed the top of your head and you two continued to look at the stars until you and Tom decided to go lay down.

—————————
You woke up to Tom talking on the phone.

"Sure!"

"Nah she's coming with me."

Who's coming with you?

"She's sleeping right now, but she'll be there."

Ohh me. Wait, where the hell am I going?

"They'll all be there too."

So everyone in the house is going, cool.