Goodbye?

Sorry this was posted later than when I usually post, but here this part is. :)

*A few months later*

Ever since that night, things had been different. But, they were different in a good way. You and Tom had grown even closer than before. You promised to always look out for each other, and stick by each other. He wasn't just a celebrity to you anymore, he was your best friend. You had Lily, Matt, Tom, Harrison, Sam, and Harry as your best friends. Even though to other people it seemed like that was too many, you all grew a bond that was unbreakable.

But as all good things do, they have to end. You still had about 2 weeks left before you had to go back home. You didn't want to go back home, you wanted to stay here. But your graduation was coming up, and you couldn't miss it. (Let's pretend that you are 17, and Tom is like 19- or the current age he filmed Captain America: Civil War lol)

"I can't believe we only have two weeks left here. I don't want to leave." you told Lily as you were sitting on your bed. 

"I know, it's crazy! I'm so happy my parents let me come here. It's honestly been the best experience ever."

"I agree." Matt said sitting down. "What are we gonna do when we go back to school?"

"What do you mean?" you asked him.

"Aren't we sort of famous?" you and Lily laughed. He did too. "I know it sounds funny, but think about it. We were all over the news for being captured. Tom has a 'mystery girl' which is Y/N, but no one knows that. We all grew on the amount of followers. We even have our OWN fans. That's pretty big."

"You have a point. I didn't really think about that." you said looking outside. 

"Pfft, watch Abbigail try to be friends with you, Y/N." Lily said laughing.

"Now that would be something!"

"Will you let her?"

"Of course not! After everything that she's done, there's no way that she's going to be my friend. Plus, it'd be like a fake relationship." you said.

Lily and Matt nodded. You all went on your phones until there was a knock on the door and then Tom peeked in.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah," you said smiling.

"So, Harrison, Harry, Sam, and I are going to go to the fair, and on the ferris wheel. We were wondering... do you want to come?" he was moving back and forth on his heels. You swore sometimes he was like a little kid, but you didn't mind it.

You looked at your two friends then at Tom and you all said, "YES!" 

Tom smiled a big smile and you all took off downstairs. You got to go in Tom's car, while everyone else dispersed in other cars. As you were driving, you took in the scenery. London was one of those places you couldn't get enough of. Tom put on the radio and started dancing to Sweater Weather by the Neighbourhood. You gasped. That was your song, and Tom Holland was dancing to it. So, you started dancing too.

"What's wrong, love?" he asked you laughing.

"Nothing. That just so happens to be my favorite song, and I didn't know you liked it." you laughed.

"Oh, well I do! What a coincidence we like the same song. I didn't think that a lot of people knew it."

"Me neither!" 

The song ended and the next song started to play. It was Shake It by Metro Station. (Does anyone else remember this song? Lol). That's when he still full on started dancing, and you couldn't stop laughing. You thought it was cute how he was dancing, so you started to record him.