Harry woke up. Anne saw Harry lying in bed awake. She asked her son how he felt. "Not great." Harry said with a sigh and Anne came over sitting on the bed and running a hand through his curls. "It will get better." Anne reassured him and Harry just nodded hoping it would be sooner rather than later.

Anne hugged Harry before niall knocked on the door saying he was ready. Anne took the boys downstairs and told Harry to text or call if he needed anything. Harry nodded and Anne grabbed Louis on her way down and told the pair to either go and play in the backroom or to watch cartoons until Karen and Geoff arrived. It was about an hour later around ten that Karen and Geoff arrived. They rang the doorbell even though they had a key.Anne let them in and Louis went running over when he saw who it was from his place on the sofa. "Nana, Where we going?" Louis asked jumping in Geoff's arms. "Well aren't you full of energy today, we're going to a museum love." Geoff said. "That's boring we went to one of them with school." Niall whined coming over. "This one will be different Ni, we're going to an interactive one." Geoff said and Niall just nodded. "Okay I'll give it a go." He said and Karen smiled ruffling his hair. Anne fetched the bag she had packed for Louis which included his milkshakes, tube feeds and spare clothes for very rare accidents.

"Right let's go and have some fun then boys." Karen said but not without Niall mumbling, "I doubt that." "Cheer up Ni I promise this is going to be great fun." Geoff said picking the boy up earning a surprise gasp and beginning to tickle him. "Grandpa put me down." Niall said through giggles. "Nope not till you decide your going to have fun." Geoff said as he headed to the car still tickling Niall while Karen and Louis followed once Louis had hugged and said bye to Anne a thousand of times.

Anne waved the four of them of and went upstairs to find Harry head over the bucket. "Awww haz" Anne said as she rubbed the boys back. Harry had fallen asleep cuddled into his mum after Anne got Harry to gargle some water and then emptied the bucket out.Niall was just staring out the window. "What museum did you go with school" Geoff asked the boy. "The boring one in town." Niall said as Geoff began driving. "Well this one is going to be different, this ones all about science and it's interactive, meaning you can do loads of things." Geoff explained and Niall looked curious at that. Now they were more than glad that they chose an interactive one, it was more for Louis' benefit but it looked like Niall was going to prefer that as well.

Geoff soon arrived at the museum and parked up and got the kids out the car they walked into the museum and paid. They looked at the map to see what they could do first. There was a quiz the kids filled out while they went round.

"Right let's go then boys." Geoff said taking Louis' hand who happily pulled him along while Niall tagged along mumbling about how this was going to be boring. However niall was shocked as Geoff and Anne took them to a bit where they where shown an experiment and got to participate. "See I told you this would be fun." Geoff said only to be shushed at by the 7 year old. "Shh Grandpa listening." Niall said and Geoff laughed before leaving him be. Louis was called up but would only go with Niall. Karen smiled as she filmed it on her phone. Louis and Niall both loved helping and once they were done were extremely happy running over to Karen and Geoff.

"That was so much fun, can I have a look at the map" niall said happily. Karen smiled as she got the map out for the 7 year old letting him look at it and answered the questions she could that the boy asked. "Can we go there" niall said pointing to something on the map. "What is it?" Karen asked and Niall shrugged. "Don't know but it looks cool and fun so come on let's go." Niall said happily and Karen chuckled letting Niall lead her that way, Louis and Geoff following. Niall skipped there on route Louis pointed to something so Karen called niall and said they would do this but first and then do what he wanted."But." Niall said. "No Ni we're go there next But this is on the way and this day is for Louis as well." Karen reminded the boy who sighed but nodded and followed his grandma to where Louis and Geoff were. They looked round at what Louis found and niall even enjoyed it. There was an interactive bit and they queued up to have a go.