"Namjoon if you don't get out of this fucking house so help me god." Jimin was getting angrier by the second. His hands were clenched tightly and his head seems like it was going to explode any minute now.

Taehyung on the other hand was still being held back by Yoongi because this man in front of him also killed the love of his life and took everything happy away. The mere existence of Jimin and Namjoon tore him apart because he could never expose them.

Namjoon spotted Taehyung, his cheek grin still plastered on his face. "Oh and my dear Taehyung, how are you holding up knowing that the killer of your soon to be wife and mother of your child is right here?"

Namjoon acted sincere, his whole goal was to make everyone feel even more miserable and with things he has planned after they all try to attack him, will- well , let's just say they're in the shock of their lives.

"But back to Y/N. How are you doing?" Y/N looked at Jimin and saw his veins popping out. Every fiber in his body was wanting to just murder Namjoon but since Y/N wouldn't want that, he had to control it.

"Why are you looking at a killer?" As he said that she started to walk up to him, his eyes filled with a hint of disappointment, "Aigoo, don't tell me you still love him, he's a killer! He murdered your sister for Pete's sak-"

Slap

Even though a slap doesn't really hurt, the way Y/N gives her slaps, they will really kill a man or make them cry for their mommy, Taehyung knows.

"I- wasn't expecting that." He placed a hand on his now red cheek and then faced an angry, gloomy, little devil of a girl.

Her eyes hinted anger while her lips showed sadness as they quivered helplessly. The way she was breathing seemed as if she was a psychotic person. Namjoon wasn't scared, he just.. wasn't ready? (HE WASNT READYYYYYY)

"Jimin is not your mirror. He isn't a hideous cold hearted monster like you. Sure, he may have killed a few times and cheated on me, but you can tell he has been repenting for his mistakes and making the best out of our relationship for the past couple of months."

Jimin's heart warmed at her words and he became soft. Taehyung stopped struggling to break free and Yoongi, he got off of Taehyung after he stopped struggling.

"Like I said before Namjoon, you created a monster, Jimin was not born a monster." Yoongi crossed his arms as he gave him an uninterested look—because of his presence—that was mixed with sleepy eyes.

The loyalty from Y/N and Yoongi made Jimin feel happy. Happy because he was supported and forgiven for the mistakes he made. Happy because even though many people hate him now, he had two people who would stick by him, who would shield him from the disgusting words that would be spat at him from a distance.

He was happy because Y/N didn't let him go. Her heart couldn't let him go. Her heart would never let him go. No matter the things that he said and did to plot to break her and hurt her, she would still love him and be drawn to him once more.