"I'm tired." Louis said as he walked over to Gemma rubbing his eyes. "Aw Come here sweetie." Gemma said lifting the boy onto her lap. Louis curled up on his aunt's lap and fell asleep straight away. The other two boys carried on playing and having so much fun. Niall came running over not long later trying to figure out where his brother had disappeared but smiled when he saw Louis curled in his aunts lap.

"You Okay Ni?" Gemma asked. "Yeah I was just coming to ask if you had seen Louis but you obviously have." Niall said and Gemma smiled. "You are a very food brother Lou was tired but you can go back and play with Adam" gemma said Niall smiled and nodded running back off to find Adam. Gemma watched the two boys play as Louis slept. Louis slept for around an hour before he started to wake up.

Louis stretched and cuddled his aunt. Niall and Adam both asked for a drink before having it and running back to play. "Do you want anything to drink lou?" Gemma asked but the boy shook his head and cuddled further into Gemma. Gemma gave Louis another tube feed. When Gemma finished Louis tube feed she took the boy to the toilet before asking if wanted to play before they went back. "Play too?" Louis asked feeling quite clingy now he'd woken up. "I'd think you would have more fun without me, I'd probably slow you down." Gemma said with a chuckle but Louis just shrugged. "How about we go find niall and Adam and you can go round with them." Gemma suggested. "No please come with aunty Ruth" Louis pleased. "Lou I'm to big." Gemma said and Louis sighed.

"Stay here then." Louis stated. If his aunt wouldn't come with him then he would just stay with her. "You sure you don't want to play with nini" Gemma said. Louis thought about it before shrugging. "Don't know where they are?" Louis said. "Well how about we watch out for him and when we see him we're call him over and then you can go off and play." Gemma suggested. Gemma spotted niall and called him to come over. Niall was confused. Gemma spotted niall and called him to come over. Niall was confused. "Yeah?" Niall asked when he reached Gemma. "Louis wants to come and play but didn't know where you were." Gemma said and Niall nodded. "Come on lou." Niall said taking Louis' hand and heading back to play. Louis stayed close with niall as they played.

It was nearly 2 when a doctor appeared. "I'm so sorry this was meant to be done much earlier in the day but it's been so busy, but we are now ready to do the ultrasound." The doctor apologised but Liam didn't mind as he knew what it was like as he worked him himself. "Don't worry it's fine are they doing the ultra sound here or going to the ultra sound department" Liam asked"We're going to head down to the proper department as it's a lot easier." The doctor explained and Liam nodded. "Can we take Harry on a wheelchair don't think he is up to walking" Liam said. The Dr nodded and asked a nurse to fetch one. When the nurse returned they helped Harry into the wheelchair before they headed for the correct department. Liam walked next to them as they went to the ultrasound department.Harry was called through for the ultrasound and carefully placed on a couch bed. The sonographer asked Harry to roll his top up. After Harry had done this he asked to hold Liams hand. "Course Love." Liam said grabbing Harry's hand as he turned his attention to the screen.

They soon saw a baby and it was so tiny. The sonographer took some measurements and then they listened to the heart beat which made Liam and Harry beam. Harry even had happy tears. "Do you want pictures?" The sonographer asked. Liam pulled Harry into a comforting hug."Please." Liam said as Harry was in floods of tears and Liam doubted he'd be able to get any words out. Liam pulled Harry into a comforting hug.

The nurse got Harry back into the wheelchair and they went back to the room. When Harry was back and in bed he quickly fell asleep so Liam thanked the nurse before sitting by his side knowing Anne was due back so he could get home before Gemma brought Niall and Louis home. Liam stroked his husbands hair as he slept hoping he got better soon. He also wasn't sure when Harry was going to be home and he was back at work in two days time even though the boys are still on Christmas holiday.