The End?

Time: 1 am 

Dan opened the front door to his house, placing his shoes right in the hallway. He yawned after a long night of work and closed the door again. He walked to his bedroom, seeing the light mysteriously already switched on. 

"Hey Dan" Phil suddenly said once he entered the room. He was sat at the edge of the bed, just looking around the room.  "Hey, how the hell did you get in?" Dan said, placing his bags on the floor. "The house key which you leave under the plant pot outside. I knew you weren't home cause all the lights were switched off" Phil chuckled as he looked down.

"Alright... So, are we gonna talk about us or what.. I mean, I suppose that's why you're here, right?" Dan said as he sat down on the bed next to the older boy. "Yeah, I just want to get back together but I don't know if you need time to figure things out with your sex life and stuff" Phil said, turning to Dan. 

"Hmm.. Okay. We can get back together. For me everything is sorted out so we can continue being a couple and fucking.." Dan said removing his socks. "That's it.. Just okay..?" Phil said as they both looked at each other. Dan moved closer to Phil as he pressed his lips against his. They separated. "You're right.. forgot the kiss at the end" Dan teased as he cupped Phil's cheek and foolishly smiled. 

                                                            ~THE END~

Check out my other stories if you fucking feel like it:

-Sinners                                                                 

-A Thousand Words

-And some other shit :)