44

Brandon.

"Fuck" Dan cussed under his breath. "Alrighty, fellas! You, sir, go sit down on that chair right there and let the lap dances begin!" The announcer said as everyone else cheered. Phil was too drunk to care, he was just sipping at his drink. Brandon sat down on the chair, smirking at Dan. Though.. he didn't know it was Dan. It was dark and sweaty there, also with Dan's mask was covering his face, Brandon didn't notice.

But Dan had to do what he had to do. He crawled on slowly to Brandon, blushing as he noticed what he will be doing to him. He got onto of him, thrusting his hips as he's on him. Dan placed his hands on Brandon's shoulder, having flash backs of those dreadful Wednesday nights with him. Dan got off of him, and turned round to the point where his back was facing Brandon. He sat on him reverse cowgirl style and continued.

"Dan?" Brandon whispered in his ear. Dan got shivers running down his spine. He didn't say anything after. But how could he have noticed it was Dan? The cigarette burnt mark. He spotted it right on the back of his neck. "Holy shit it is you! Better get a boner so I can fuck you later" Brandon said in his ear, running his hands down Dan's hips. "Please, let it be time up" Dan thought to himself, wanting to go back to his boyfriend and go home. "Guess we're out of time, fella" the announcer shouted. Dan sighed happily, getting off of him and leaving.

"How did it go?" A drunk Phil asked as he swayed from side to side. "We need to get you home" Dan laughed. He went over to his manager, Chris and Pj, Telling them that he has to go. -a few minutes later at home- "ugh, you smell so much like alcohol" Dan said, as he opened the entrance door. "I know, I'm sorry" Phil said, entering and closing the door behind him. "It's fine.. you should go take a shower though" Dan giggled as they both made it upstairs to their bedroom.

"Alright, alright" Phil said as he went to get some underwear out of his drawer. Dan threw his mask onto the bed as he started to take off his corset. Phil looked back at Dan, smirking as he saw bits of Dan's flesh being revealed. "What.." Dan said as he caught Phil staring at him. "Nothing.. maybe you need some help. Do you mind?" Phil said as he walked over to Dan. Phil placed his fingertips on the latches and started to take it off.

Dan smirked, back at him as Phil pressed their lips together. Once all the latches were undone, Phil got the corset and and threw it to the ground. He glided his fingertips gently on Dan's shoulder blades, going down to his hips. Phil moved down from kissing his lips to his neck. Dan placed his hands on Phil's shoulders as he moaned quietly to himself. One of Phil's hands moved down his hot pants to his ass groping it slowly. "Phil, not now" Dan said as he grabbed Phil's wrist.

"Why? You're already moaning" Phil said as he continued, harder and faster. "No, no, no. Phil, seriously you're drunk. I can't" Dan said, pulling away completely from Phil. "Fine, I guess you're right" Phil said as he rubbed the back of his neck, awkwardly. "You know what, just go sleep... and shower in the morning. You need it" Dan said as he went to the other side of the bed, giving Phil is pajamas.

Phil smiled, giving Dan a kiss on the top of his forehead.

Hi guys. ^^
It's been a while since I wrote an A/N but hope you liked it. Next chapter will be basically kind of about Phil's hangover. So stayed tuned. Also soz I haven't uploaded in a while and also soz that this chapter was short. Until next time lads bai <3

You Look Good From The Waist Down (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें