"You what!" Phil said. "I kissed PJ and we kept on going but I was drunk. It was a mistake" Dan said as he stood up. "Chris is gonna kill you if he finds out!" Phil said as he stood up as well. "I know but what if PJ tells him" Dan said as he started to panic. "Still, we have to go there and stop PJ before he says anything" Phil said as he grabbed Dans hand making his way down to his car. -at Chris's house- "great but how are we gonna get in?!" Dan said as he rubbed the back of his neck, feeling all the sweat from his neck onto his hand. "I got a spare key. Don't worry" Phil said as he pulled out a key and shoved it in the key hole. They opened the door to find a very disturbing image.

PJ and Chris just having sex on their couch. "Don't look, don't look!!" Chris yelled as he tried placing a quilt over PJ and his naked body. Dan and Phil quickly looked away, closing the door behind them. "No wonder I was hearing moaning from inside. Chris really thought PJ a lesson if you know what I mean-" Dan stopped. "Yes I know what you mean. More importantly what are we gonna do. What if PJ spills the secret out whilst their just eating each other out" Phil said as he placed his hand on his head in worry. "Phil-" Dan started. "What if he doesn't want to be our friend anymore" Phil kept on worrying.

"Phill..-" Dan continued. "Or worst, he breaks up with PJ and hates you for the rest of his lif-" Phil stopped by Dan's lips getting in the way. Dan grabbed Phil's face pressing their lips more together. They let go. "What was that for" Phil said. "It's the only way I can shut you up" Dan said as he slid down the door. Phil did the same. "Can we just talk about..us for just a minute or more" Dan said as he drew his knees up to his chin. "Ok... but be honest. Do you think that breaking up was a mistake" Phil asked as he looked at Dan and sighed. ".... honestly ... I think it was a mistake. And I do love you a fuck ton, but I think I'm just not ready yet after the whole PJ thing" Dan said as he looked at Phil.

"So, you just want us to be friends for now?" Phil said. "Well, at least platonic friends. Or friends with benefits. Cause I still want to feel your lips on mine and your hand grasping on my waist. It makes me feel something.. special" Dan said as he smiled to himself. Phil scooted closer to Dan. Dan leant onto his 'platonic friend', burying his face in his chest. "Did you really mean those things? ... Because I still want to stay with you and cuddle you when your feeling unhappy, and carry you, letting your legs wrap around my waist" Phil said as they both chuckled. "And.. yes. I really do mean everything that I said. What about you?" Dan said as he looked up to Phil.

Phil nodded. They slowly brought their lips together, connecting them as Phil cupped Dan's cheek. "I love you.. platonically" Phil smiled. "Hah and I love you too, platonically" Dan replied.