12/2

A couple of hours had past and Phil had already left, leaving Dan all alone in bed, contemplating life. Suddenly the door opened and Dan could hear footsteps coming up to the bedroom. Then he sees him. Tyler. "I think you've... read my note" Tyler said, seeing Dan miserable in bed. "You couldn't even break up with me in person..." Dan said, looking up at Tyler with slight anger and frustration. 

"I-I couldn't do it, you have to believe-"Tyler got stopped as Dan shook his head. "Get out.." Dan said, bluntly. "What?..." Tyler said. "You heard me.. leave.. and take your shit with you" Dan said, crossing his arms. "Seriously... did you just kick me out with no explanation-" Tyler chuckled out of disbelief.

"Do you think I'm fucking joking!.. I thought you gave me a second chance so your not getting one either" Dan angrily stood up as he grabbed one of the bags filled with Tyler's clothes and chucked it at him. "Hey, I know we both fucked up but it doesn't mean that you have to act this way" Tyler said as he grabbed the bag in his hands.

"Yes, I do have to act this way, cause you are a fucking jerk who tells people that they have a second chance but then instead of breaking up with them in person, writes a fucking note on their bedside table whilst their passed out and then leaves!" Dan shouted as he got closer to Tyler.

"Well, excuse me, but I'm not the jerk. You are! You cheated on me with Phil in the first place, then instead of telling me everything, lying about it right in front of my face!" Tyler said, getting closer as well, feeling each others hot breath on both of their necks.

"I didn't want to hurt you!.... okay.. you can call me a whore, slut.. whatever you want, I've heard it all.. but you cant blame me for trying not to hurt you.." Dan said, as he breathed deeply in and out. "I'll go" Tyler said as he just turned and grabbed all his stuff, leaving without a single word coming out of his mouth. 

Once he left the front door, he knew that he had just ruined a relationship and broken a heart of an innocent person, like he always does. Though he knew that he did the right thing, cause now he wants to start a new relationship with someone he truly loves.