To: dan😇
Hey, hey Daniel! What ya doin later?

From: dan😇
Nothing much, just with Phil.

To: dan😇
Ooohhh, I got it! Wanna have a sleep over. Phil and Chris can come over as well.

From: dan😇
Sounds great! Cya then, pj

"Philllllll..." Dan whined from his bedroom to the living room, downstairs. "Yes" Phil said, going up the stairs to dans room. "Wanna go to a sleepover at peej's" Dan said grabbing his phone to check for more messages. "Sure" Phil said placing a soft kiss on his forehead and retrieving back to the kitchen. "Wait!" Dan said. He got out of bed and ran over to Phil, loosely wrapping his arms around his neck. "Help me pick outfits" Dan said.

"I can't. I have to continue cleaning up the kitchen" Phil wrapped his arms around dans waist. Dan had I disappointed face until he figured out a way to get Phil to help him. He kissed Phil's lips deeply. Phil closed his eyes to this and automatically grabbed dans ass in the process. "How about now" Dan parted. "Okay, fine. But you can't always do that to me, it's not fair" Phil picked up Dan and carried him to the wardrobe. Dan giggled and placed his head on Phil's shoulder.

-a few minutes later- "no, not that one, the other one; the blue one" Dan ordered and his picked at his thigh highs as he sat crisscross on his his bed. "This one?" Phil held up a baby blue crop top and scattered for more clothes in dans wardrobe. Dan nodded and Phil gave him the crop top to put in the duffle bag beside him. "Okay, last thing before I'm done" Dan stated, looking in the bag. "Wait a minute, why do you need to so much clothes? Aren't we staying for only one night there" Phil asked. "Two nights actually" Dan said, "look, I like to wear a lot of clothes and mix and match things" he continued. Phil slightly giggled to himself to as how cute his boyfriend was.

"So, since we're done with yours, will come help me with mine" Phil sat down next to dan as he slowly rubbed dans thigh. "On one condition" Dan pointed out. "Which is" Phil asked. Dan pointed one finger to his cheek and tapped it. Phil leaned in and kissed Dans cheek in response. "Great, lets go" Dan said, getting off the bed and and going down the stairs. Phil followed and in no time they were in Phil's house.

-time: 12:30 am at pj's house- "and that's how the girl was killed that night" pj said holding up the torch in front of his face and doing a creepy movements. "That was freaky" Dan said cuddling up in Phil's arms, almost zoning out and falling asleep. "Well, that was fun, now we should get some rest, what do ya say guys" Chris took the torch out of pj's hand and switched it off. Everyone nodded and went into their rooms; pj and Chris in one room and dan and Phil in the other. They slept happily but dan and phil were still awake.

"We should probably sleep, bear." Phil said cuddling dan in his arms and kissing the top of his head. "But I can't sleep. I don't know why, I just can't" Dan mumbled in Phil's chest. "Calm down baby and just try" Phil calmingly said as he slowly drew circles on his back with his finger. Suddenly dan started coughing and sneezing. "Ugh, I think I'm sick. Fuck"