Warning: slight smut (blowjob)

Dan? Are you awake?" Phil said as he nudged his side with his finger. "Ugh...." Dan sluggishly said as he flipped over to the other side. "Phil, what time is it?" Dan said as he opened one tired eye. He looked at his surroundings. Sighing happily that he was safe in Phil's bed after a bad nights sleep. "It's six in the morning. I woke you up cause you were shaking and screaming at night" Phil said as he faced Dan, cupping his cheek and kissing the top of his head. "Oh, umm,.. uhh... I don't know what happened. I just couldn't sleep for some reason. And I didn't dream, all I saw was pitch black" Dan said as he placed one hand on top of Phil's.

"Well I guess you should get some rest now and don't worry ,I'm here" Phil said as he pressed his lips against Dan's. Dan smiled and moved closer to Phil. "Can I give you a blowjob?" Dan bluntly smirked. "Where did that come from?" Phil asked. "Well, I woke up at 6 in the morning and there are 12 more hours to go until we get tested, what better way to spend that time other than for me to suck your cock. And I'm not even asking you for it" Dan said as he got on top of Phil. "Okay.. I'm definitely not saying that I don't want you to suck my dick. I will gladly take that offer" Phil said as he smirked, pulling Dan's head lower to his length.

Dan giggled as he took hold of the hem of Phil's underwear, pulling them down to reveal his throbbing cock. Dan bit his bottom lip as he licked the sides of his length until he took it all in his mouth. He bobbed his head up and down, making eye contact with Phil even more. He grabbed both sides of Phil's hips, tightly holding them in place as he licked the tip. "Fuck,.. Dan hmmnn.." Phil said as he covered his mouth, trying not to moan too loud. Dan smiled to himself as he kept on sucking and bobbing his head faster, making Phil instantly hard. Phil grasped Dan by his hair pushing him further down his dick.

"Faster, baby. You're doing so good" Phil said as he arched his back to the sensation. "I'm gonna.. come" Phil moaned as his length started leaking out cum. Dan's eyes widened to the white, hot sticky liquid coming out of the tip. "Should I swallow, daddy" Dan sensually said as he wrapped his whole hand around Phil's cock. "Gobble it all up you little daddy's slut" Phil said as he threw his head forward to look at his little baby swallowing his cum. Dan started licking at the bottom, swallowing as much cum as he possibly can. He got to the tip and finished off wiping Phil's whole cock clean.

"You got some on your cheek" Phil said as Dan got closer to his face. He cupped Dan's cheek, wiping his thumb over the stray cum. Dan grabbed Phil's thumb as he licked off the cum from it. "You are such a slut" Phil said as he pulled back up his pants, making room for Dan to stay next to him. "I know, but I like it though" Dan said as they both giggled. Dan placed his hands along with his head on Phil's chest, kissing parts on his chest which made Phil tingle. "You need to repay me some time or another" Dan said as he looked up at Phil, smirking.

(WE HIT 1K READS!! I'm literally so thankful and so happy that I can't even explain. Thank you all so much, it means the world.) So this was just a small chapter of Dan giving Phil a blowjob. Doesn't necessarily has to do with the story. Just thought I should add it for all the smut fans out there. Sorry if it made you cringe. I was cringing  myself writing this abomination. It was my first time anyways. See ya guys next chapter bai <3